Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall sports
Will we have fall high school sports?
50/50
I personally think best case scenario is fall sports happening on a delayed basis say first of October with a six game season and a reduced playoff system in all sports. I'm seriously afraid we're a long way from "normal" and will be until there exist a working vaccine.

As things open up we do not need to see a surge in new cases, this curve we watch needs to stay flat or even better go on the decline, if it starts going up we're probably a no go for sports. Very important point in time for the future of athletics.

I hope I am completely wrong and things start on time...
Tackett has already stated as long as there is school, there will be fall sports some point of the year.
If local boards follow CDC recommendations then there is no way their will be Fall sports. Tackett just hoping so he and his friends can keep their jobs.
Needs to be fall sports this thing is over blown by the media! 99.5% survival rate.
If there’s no football, most other sports teams won’t have the money to operate.
zaga_fan Wrote:If there’s no football, most other sports teams won’t have the money to operate.

Ding ding. Imagine no football. They’ll drop sports programs at smaller schools.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL