Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden, a Refresher for those too Young to Remember him before Senility
I have often said the Joe Biden was never a smart man. I cannot remember him ever being right on any major foreign policy issue - and foreign policy supposedly has been his field of expertise.

For those of you who were born too late to have remembered just how stupid Joe Biden was before his age related diminished mental capacity, I urge you to watch the following video clip. As you watch the video, you should understand that many of the commenters, including Sam Donaldson and Eleanor Clift were liberal media icons of the time.

This video would be hilarious, except for the fact that the subject of the video has a serious chance to become the new President of the United States. There is a very good reason besides the coronavirus pandemic that Joe Biden is hiding at home most of the time these days with the election only 6 months away. He cannot afford close public scrutiny to have any chance of winning the election.

https://texasborderbusiness.com/watch-re...-campaign/

[YOUTUBE="Sam Donaldson exposes Biden Lies"]Zggq8aHZH_Y[/YOUTUBE]
In this clip, Biden responds to questions about his campaign plagiarizing parts of its climate change plan. Biden has been stuck on stupid for a very long time and there is no indication that will change in the future. Imagine Joe Biden's mental state four years from now. That is a scary thought, isn't it?

[YOUTUBE="Biden Campaign Plagiarism 2020 Campaign"]7iapTVVGS4c[/YOUTUBE]
Cardfan1 Wrote:46
Biden's IQ? Confusednicker:
Joe Biden graduated from the University of Delaware 506th in a class of 688, with a GPA of 1.9. Just to show that his undergraduate rank was not a fluke, Biden later graduated from Syracuse School of Law 76th out of his class of 85.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Joe Biden graduated from the University of Delaware 506th in a class of 688, with a GPA of 1.9. Just to show that his undergraduate rank was not a fluke, Biden later graduated from Syracuse School of Law 76th out of his class of 85.

Are you seriously trying to argue intelligence is why we shouldn’t choose Biden over Trump? That’s laughable.

I guess Biden’s daddy didn’t have enough money to get his GPA up.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Are you seriously trying to argue intelligence is why we shouldn’t choose Biden over Trump? That’s laughable.

I guess Biden’s daddy didn’t have enough money to get his GPA up.
No honest person could watch clips of Joe Biden speaking in the 1980s and clips of him speaking during the past few weeks and not conclude that he has become severely mentally impaired. Are you an honest person or are you engaging in willful ignorance again by having refused to watch Joe Biden speak over the past few months? Please do not bother answering, it is a rhetorical question having an obvious answer.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Biden's IQ? Confusednicker:

I can see where you would get confused. Based on previous statements from dumb diddle , he is proclaiming his I.Q.

Don't know why, but for some reason he likes to flash it around.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No honest person could watch clips of Joe Biden speaking in the 1980s and clips of him speaking during the past few weeks and not conclude that he has become severely mentally impaired. Are you an honest person or are you engaging in willful ignorance again by having refused to watch Joe Biden speak over the past few months? Please do not bother answering, it is a rhetorical question having an obvious answer.

You are right. Biden has lost it some with age.
But this argument of Biden’s Intelligence and mental stability doesn’t hold water when his opponent has proven his mental problems lead to the destruction of this nation.
Cardfan1 Wrote:You are right. Biden has lost it some with age.
But this argument of Biden’s Intelligence and mental stability doesn’t hold water when his opponent has proven his mental problems lead to the destruction of this nation.
Biden never had "it" to lose. He graduated in the bottom 30% of his undergraduate class and in the bottom 10% of his law school class. We are talking about a man who was never at the "top of his game." We are talking about a man who has never been good at anything in his life, including cheating on his homework - a man who has been repeatedly caught plagiarizing the works of others - and yet he could only manage a GPA of 1.9. Imagine what his academic record would have been had he been honest or had he enrolled at an Ivy League school. Confusednicker:

Joe Biden is a man who was once a dimwitted student who is now displaying clear signs of dementia. There will be no real debates before the election this year because Joe Biden is not mentally fit enough to participate in one. If elected, Biden will be the least intelligent U.S. president ever by a wide margin.
What is there to debate? Trump’s as President is destroying the country.

You are wasting all your Google energy trying dig up GPAs and dirt on Biden.
If I were him I would wear my glasses, my mask, and just say the opposite of Trump. That doesn’t take a genius.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What is there to debate? Trump’s as President is destroying the country.

You are wasting all your Google energy trying dig up GPAs and dirt on Biden.
If I were him I would wear my glasses, my mask, and just say the opposite of Trump. That doesn’t take a genius.
If you were Biden, then he would not be any better off than he is now.
Cardfan1 Wrote:You are right. Biden has lost it some with age.

Oh horseshit...

You're too friggin stupid to even see what's going on..Democrats are so bound and determined to get Trump out of the office that they would sabotage the nation's economy to do it. So if you want to talk about destruction take a look at the jackasses leading the democratic party. And by the way, a jackass didn't become the party mascot for no reason....I said a long time ago that you had to be the dumbest moron to ever post on this board. You confirm that daily. There is not one thing that Trump has done that has effected the economy...Go ahead and lie and say that before CV-19 that this nation's economy was not busting at the seams in record fashion...
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh horseshit...

You're too friggin stupid to even see what's going on..Democrats are so bound and determined to get Trump out of the office that they would sabotage the nation's economy to do it. So if you want to talk about destruction take a look at the jackasses leading the democratic party. And by the way, a jackass didn't become the party mascot for no reason....I said a long time ago that you had to be the dumbest moron to ever post on this board. You confirm that daily. There is not one thing that Trump has done that has effected the economy...Go ahead and lie and say that before CV-19 that this nation's economy was not busting at the seams in record fashion...

I sense some frustration. I get it. Trump “won state in 88” with the previous coach’s players, but he has sucked when he had to win on his own. You’ve sat at the Dairy Queen and made excuses for your hero, yet he’s making you look silly. It hurts your pride.
The left couldn't find a moment of honesty even if they had only moments remaining to live. The country is being torn apart alright, but President Trump has absolutely nothing to do with it. This insurgency of domestic terrorists in protestor's clothing, should give even the lamest left wingers pause. But no. I mean, when you're out on the deep water and you see water rising up inside the boat, you ought to know you're in serious trouble. Incredibly even after seeing Trump win last time Cardfan and others still imagine their false narrative controls the minds and hearts of the people of this land. All of their lies and mischaracterizations accomplish is to steel the resolve of those who love the truth. Even with water in the boat though, your parting shot at Trump will happen even if you have to gargle it out under water.

The American sense of morality was/is based on Christian principles. And the total breakdown of that morality is on full display, as lurking within this nation's own borders lurks a recently 'outed' existential threat which is perpetually on 'low boil.' But this stuff doesn't just happen. Thousands upon thousands of people and their fifth column organizers have been waiting for opportunity to arise, and are very suddenly out burning down towns and hitting defenseless female shop owners with 2 X 4's, and taking myriad other equally base actions which are by definition, anarchy. And I will correct MR Rivera on one point, there are zero right wingers out there participating in the beatings, lootings and arson. For folks like those involved in 'the destruction,' respect for the American ideal is just about as dead as it can be. Many of them having been poisoned from their youth. Men like Seger on the other hand, built his own business and provided a living not only for himself and family, but for those of his employ. The ideal is alive within him and the millions of people who're still willing to sacrifice and drive this nation forward. Those on the other hand, who cheer on the fall from the comfort of their keyboards and ivory towers, are just as guilty as a looter out to steal whatever he can.

Take a good look at the thugs out in the streets looting and burning and committing murder and assault. That kind of behavior is the beginning of the end of normalcy in the United States. Putin and Xi et-al, are no doubt doing backflips. And frankly the process of that loss of normalcy, having jobs, food, medical care and the expectation to return home at night to an un-pillaged home; might not take all that long to unfold. But for those on the left who would trade normalcy for some new Nike tennis shoes and looted alcohol, who're out there committing mayhem, to think that their own households will somehow be spared violence and theft and arson, they are woefully in error. Government housing and other subsidies will vaporize on the short term. The point is all that the chaos at large are only the beginnings of what is to come, and things will only get much worse. In another thread I expressed doubt that the events of this spring were the precursors of the apocalypse. I take that back.

Make no mistake, the liberal politicians who have allowed all the absurdities to go down are themselves complicit. At this point IMHO, about the only chance the lefties have of victory this fall is if they can somehow steal the election. Because the conservatives will ALL vote. But win or lose, this country is on it's way down the drain. And there is only one way to reclaim the sense of decency which in the past afforded so many Americans such a sweet existence. An introduction to Jesus Christ will cure all ills, and it's the absolute only chance Americans have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=Cardfan1]I sense some frustration. I get it. Trump “won state in 88” with the previous coach’s players, but he has sucked when he had to win on his own. You’ve sat at the Dairy Queen and made excuses for your hero, yet he’s making you look silly. It hurts your pride.[/QUOTE

What's frustrating is that there are slimeballs, (like yourself) that are actually walking the streets of this country and condoning democratic party tactics and covering their lies. If you want to know the true reason why this country is in the shape it's in, it's because of people like you and the party you represent. Your breed does not care one bit to destroy a country to regain power. No lie is too big, no low is too low.It has been evident for the last 3 years that democrats will do absolutely anything and have proven that they will to do so. You are the BGR version of Juan Williams. And trust me that is one of the lowest things I can refer a person as being. A pure dumbass.

My prayer is that Trump just keeps on keeping on.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Cardfan1]I sense some frustration. I get it. Trump “won state in 88” with the previous coach’s players, but he has sucked when he had to win on his own. You’ve sat at the Dairy Queen and made excuses for your hero, yet he’s making you look silly. It hurts your pride.[/QUOTE

What's frustrating is that there are slimeballs, (like yourself) that are actually walking the streets of this country and condoning democratic party tactics and covering their lies. If you want to know the true reason why this country is in the shape it's in, it's because of people like you and the party you represent. Your breed does not care one bit to destroy a country to regain power. No lie is too big, no low is too low.It has been evident for the last 3 years that democrats will do absolutely anything and have proven that they will to do so. You are the BGR version of Juan Williams. And trust me that is one of the lowest things I can refer a person as being. A pure dumbass.

My prayer is that Trump just keeps on keeping on.

:Sad04:
Displaced aggression. Democrats aren't in charge.
You're yelling at the other team's defensive coordinator, because your coach called a stupid play. Let's make that a stupid game.

To the rest of this thread:
Whatever Biden is: a C student, senile, silly, a close talker, etc.. is better than what we have now. The people around Biden will be capable and won't be afraid to speak up, because he will cut them out of his trust. What moron agreed to with clearing the streets, so he could hold a Bible in the air? That would never happen in a capable administration. Besides that his phone would have already been in the damn Potomac if Mattis or Kelly or anybody else with sense was around Trump.

Biden's gaffes aren't close to the monumental blunders of Trump that stir hatred and conspiracy into this nation. Can't say I'm a huge fan of Biden, but we need 2-4 years (however long he lasts) of normalcy for this nation to heal and take stock of what is left. Rebuild after CV(getting ready to explode again) when we defeat it and reconnect to solve some of these societal issues. I would expect Conservatives are ready for a period of peace too. Maybe not...
Cardfan1 Wrote::Sad04:
You're yelling at the other team's defensive coordinator, because your coach called a stupid play. Let's make that a stupid game.

Whatever Biden is: a C student, senile, silly, a close talker, etc.. is better than what we have now. The people around Biden will be capable and won't be afraid to speak up, because he will cut them out of his trust. What moron agreed to with clearing the streets, so he could hold a Bible in the air? That would never happen in a capable administration. Besides that his phone would have already been in the damn Potomac if Mattis or Kelly or anybody else with sense was around Trump.

Biden's gaffes aren't close to the monumental blunders of Trump that stir hatred and conspiracy into this nation. Can't say I'm a huge fan of Biden, but we need 2-4 years (however long he lasts) of normalcy for this nation to heal and take stock of what is left. Rebuild after CV(getting ready to explode again) when we defeat it and reconnect to solve some of these societal issues. I would expect Conservatives are ready for a period of peace too. Maybe not...
I think CardFan1 has to be a parody account. Nobody American citizen could possibly be this stupid and unpatriotic. Are you a Chinese bot?
Cardfan1 Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Whole post is idiotic, but Dems need millions of people to be this completely dumb and brainwashed to actually think THEY aren't really the ones sowing hatred and division. It's really all they've got to try to get and hold power.
TheRealThing Wrote:The left couldn't find a moment of honesty even if they had only moments remaining to live. The country is being torn apart alright, but President Trump has absolutely nothing to do with it. This insurgency of domestic terrorists in protestor's clothing, should give even the lamest left wingers pause. But no. I mean, when you're out on the deep water and you see water rising up inside the boat, you ought to know you're in serious trouble. Incredibly even after seeing Trump win last time Cardfan and others still imagine their false narrative controls the minds and hearts of the people of this land. All of their lies and mischaracterizations accomplish is to steel the resolve of those who love the truth. Even with water in the boat though, your parting shot at Trump will happen even if you have to gargle it out under water.

The American sense of morality was/is based on Christian principles. And the total breakdown of that morality is on full display, as lurking within this nation's own borders lurks a recently 'outed' existential threat which is perpetually on 'low boil.' But this stuff doesn't just happen. Thousands upon thousands of people and their fifth column organizers have been waiting for opportunity to arise, and are very suddenly out burning down towns and hitting defenseless female shop owners with 2 X 4's, and taking myriad other equally base actions which are by definition, anarchy. And I will correct MR Rivera on one point, there are zero right wingers out there participating in the beatings, lootings and arson. For folks like those involved in 'the destruction,' respect for the American ideal is just about as dead as it can be. Many of them having been poisoned from their youth. Men like Seger on the other hand, built his own business and provided a living not only for himself and family, but for those of his employ. The ideal is alive within him and the millions of people who're still willing to sacrifice and drive this nation forward. Those on the other hand, who cheer on the fall from the comfort of their keyboards and ivory towers, are just as guilty as a looter out to steal whatever he can.

Take a good look at the thugs out in the streets looting and burning and committing murder and assault. That kind of behavior is the beginning of the end of normalcy in the United States. Putin and Xi et-al, are no doubt doing backflips. And frankly the process of that loss of normalcy, having jobs, food, medical care and the expectation to return home at night to an un-pillaged home; might not take all that long to unfold. But for those on the left who would trade normalcy for some new Nike tennis shoes and looted alcohol, who're out there committing mayhem, to think that their own households will somehow be spared violence and theft and arson, they are woefully in error. Government housing and other subsidies will vaporize on the short term. The point is all that the chaos at large are only the beginnings of what is to come, and things will only get much worse. In another thread I expressed doubt that the events of this spring were the precursors of the apocalypse. I take that back.

Make no mistake, the liberal politicians who have allowed all the absurdities to go down are themselves complicit. At this point IMHO, about the only chance the lefties have of victory this fall is if they can somehow steal the election. Because the conservatives will ALL vote. But win or lose, this country is on it's way down the drain. And there is only one way to reclaim the sense of decency which in the past afforded so many Americans such a sweet existence. An introduction to Jesus Christ will cure all ills, and it's the absolute only chance Americans have.

Not to mention sending zillions to Washington DC, Frankfort, city and county governments where idiot politicians redistribute it to pay for abortions, illegal aliens, a million types of free stuff for people who don't want to work, and on and on and on and on.....

Great post by the way.
Cardfan1 Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think CardFan1 has to be a parody account. Nobody American citizen could possibly be this stupid and unpatriotic. Are you a Chinese bot?

jetpilot Wrote:[quote=Cardfan1]

Whole post is idiotic, but Dems need millions of people to be this completely dumb and brainwashed to actually think THEY aren't really the ones sowing hatred and division. It's really all they've got to try to get and hold power.

Democrats ARE in charge as long as Nancy Pelosi remains Speaker. That is unless all Republicans were to wake up and aggressively do their jobs. And even then stalemate would likely be the best we could for until this fall when the election could unseat her. Democrats are in charge of the resistance, and they are the husbandmen of the insurgency. Other than the treasonous acts of the deepstate and the Democrat conference's lawless investigations of this innocent President, peace had reigned in this land for the entirety of MR Trump's first 3 + years. That is until opportunity once again came knocking. Then the insurgency flooded our streets with a speedy dispatch that would give the gate keeper at Churchill Downs a run for his money.

You are nothing Cardfan, if not a revisionist teller of untruth. The President has been right about his policy and the actions of his Administration except for a decided precious few occasions. And even then most of those involved a lack of character judgment in the case of his closest appointees. Like Mathis for example, who is obviously fallen under control of the liberal sickness. Rosenstein looked a tad bit stressed yesterday though, as Senator Lindsey Graham put him to the point under oath this time. And he admitted that there was never any "there-- there." He still went on and appointed special counsel Robert Mueller though, and shortly there after proceeded to expand the counsel's authority on his own authority.

But with regard to the staged protests-- Democrats did nothing for blacks FWIW in the last 7 decades. Dan Henninger has a very good piece on the mater in the WSJ this morning. It's worth the read; 'SYSTEMIC RACISM' is a systemic forgetting of 55 years of urban policy failure. MR Henninger must be stupid too because he mentioned the point where America started marching off a cliff like a bunch of zombie lemmings. That would be "The Great Society Initiative" legislation passed by LBJ which was suppose to cure all urban ills.

Meanwhile President Trump's efforts to revitalize the Obama-led job market paralysis, have been remarkably effective especially for black folks. And while the Dems have further sat on their hands where the fortunes of black folks are concerned, it was President Trump who initiated long awaited prison reform. Hundreds of thankful testimonials have filled the airwaves of black prisoners recently released as the result of which. Oh not on the major networks, one would need to have watched FOX or one of the conservative podcasts or online news agencies to have seen them.

But if one would research the problem that Cardfan thinks we need to heal from, (just reading the article I cited above would be enough) one would see Joe Biden's face on it.

HOOT, IDK what Cardfan's act really is, but it's something nearly as nefarious as being a Chinese bot. I for one am done arguing with him/it.

JETPILOT, IMHO you're right. The ones on the left driving the destruction of this nation at the hands of it's own people, are very well schooled on how to get it done. Saul Alinsky would be proud of them. And I wouldn't be the teensiest little bit surprised to see the finger prints of a man like Bill Ayers all over it. The voter has to wise up and see this thing for what it is for the US to survive. Because if the left does manage to capture enough hearts or otherwise manipulate enough people to gain back control of government this November, I don't even want to fully contemplate the ramifications.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Back pats all around from the dude that prescribed Trump HCQ!
It'sssssss.....baaaaaack!!