Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberalism Kills Communities
I do not normally post other people's opinions, but I am making an exception in this case. Derek Hunter speaks for me on this subject better than I can speak for myself.

Hunter does not say it, but IMO, Trump and the Republicans need to take a hands off approach to dealing with the self destruction of American cities as liberals loot and burn their own communities with confidence that taxpayers will rebuilt their neighborhoods and hand out even more freebies. I say, let them live with the consequences of their own actions for a change. Animals, like people, engage in behavior that is rewarded and people who loot, burn, and destroy their own communities are worse than rabid animals.

No federal assistance should be given to liberal cities until the liberal Democrats who have ruled them admit that their policies have failed and beg for help in dealing with the carnage.

Quote:Liberalism Kills Communities

Remember this week when it comes time to vote in November. What we’re seeing across America is what Democrats have created coming to fruition; it’s the natural end result of a progressive philosophy that works overtime to absolve individuals of their responsibility and place blame on others for political advantage. It’s rage for the sake of motivation to vote, to hate, to not think. It has worked for progressives in the past, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t work for Democrats now. But in order to work, it has to destroy. Liberalism, progressivism, or whatever they choose to call the Democratic Party’s agenda, kills.

It kills people, it kills businesses, it kills communities.
Liberalism blames others...:lmao: your post is blaming.

Conservatives have made their bed...lie in it.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Liberalism blames others...:lmao: your post is blaming.

Liberals across the nation are burning and looting homes and businesses in their own neighborhoods. Trust your eyes and ears and throw away those DNC talking points. Liberals are blaming white supremacists for their own constituents' crimes. I am here to help set the record straight.

Have you no shame? It takes a special brand of stupidity to place the blame for race riots in predominately black neighborhoods on white folks. (Although there are obviously a substantial number of white liberals helping torch black neighborhoods.)

What part of race riots do you find funny?
Cardfan1 Wrote:Liberalism blames others...:lmao: your post is blaming.

This has to be a parody account. I would rather take my chances being a pair of Air Jordans in a shop window in Minneapolis that have that brain.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Liberals across the nation are burning and looting homes and businesses in their own neighborhoods. Trust your eyes and ears and throw away those DNC talking points. Liberals are blaming white supremacists for their own constituents' crimes. I am here to help set the record straight.

Have you no shame? It takes a special brand of stupidity to place the blame for race riots in predominately black neighborhoods on white folks. (Although there are obviously a substantial number of white liberals helping torch black neighborhoods.)

Orange Man Bad is all his brain can process. Sickening.
jetpilot Wrote:Orange Man Bad is all his brain can process. Sickening.
Intelligence falls along a bell curve and Cardfan1 has stepped forward to cover the simpleton section. Better he than we. Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Liberals across the nation are burning and looting homes and businesses in their own neighborhoods. Trust your eyes and ears and throw away those DNC talking points. Liberals are blaming white supremacists for their own constituents' crimes. I am here to help set the record straight.

I find your post funny and hypocritical.

All you see is political ideology. Talk about simple.

What is happening in our nation is not funny. It’s a sad situation that I don’t agree with, but I understand why it is happening. America only understands violence, loss, and death. Throughout our history that’s how things have changed from inception of this nation to present day.

There are some liberal and conservative fringe groups with agendas of chaos participating in different cities that muddy the issues at hand. There are pictures and videos of both instigating violence and destruction.

I never blamed white people, but when we ignore systemic problems and elect officials that are divisive, and border on racists, we are at the very least culpable.

The divisive tone and failure to lead from the head table has made this situation exponentially worse. Like the pandemic that killed more people in the richest nation in the world than any other, Trump didn’t cause the racial tension and rioting in our nation, but everything he has done has thrown fuel on the flames.
Cardfan1 Wrote:I find your post funny and hypocritical.

All you see is political ideology. Talk about simple.

What is happening in our nation is not funny. It’s a sad situation that I don’t agree with, but I understand why it is happening. America only understands violence, loss, and death. Throughout our history that’s how things have changed from inception of this nation to present day.

There are some liberal and conservative fringe groups with agendas of chaos participating in different cities that muddy the issues at hand. There are pictures and videos of both instigating violence and destruction.

I never blamed white people, but when we ignore systemic problems and elect officials that are divisive, and border on racists, we are at the very least culpable.

The divisive tone and failure to lead from the head table has made this situation exponentially worse. Like the pandemic that killed more people in the richest nation in the world than any other, Trump didn’t cause the racial tension and rioting in our nation, but everything he has done has thrown fuel on the flames.
The chain of command in Minnesota is comprised totally of race baiting, divisive Democrats, and the same is true for most areas that are being victimized by arson, looting, rioting, and general mayhem. It is true up to the level of mayor in all of the cities struggling to maintain law and order. Your post is total nonsense, which is par for the course.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The chain of command in Minnesota is comprised totally of race baiting, divisive Democrats, and the same is true for most areas that are being victimized by arson, looting, rioting, and general mayhem. It is true up to the level of mayor in all of the cities struggling to maintain law and order. Your post is total nonsense, which is par for the course.

The fact you believe all this is about wacky race-baiting liberals tells me all I need to know.
Cardfan1 Wrote:The fact you believe all this is about wacky race-baiting liberals tells me all I need to know.
The key to overcoming ignorance is to know the areas in which you are ignorant. As Reagan said,"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." If you are determined to remain misinformed, then there is no help for you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The chain of command in Minnesota is comprised totally of race baiting, divisive Democrats, and the same is true for most areas that are being victimized by arson, looting, rioting, and general mayhem. It is true up to the level of mayor in all of the cities struggling to maintain law and order. Your post is total nonsense, which is par for the course.

Agreed and I'll go ya one better. I have a sincere doubt that the situation in Minneapolis would have escalated anywhere near the level that it has, had it not been for the liberal insurgency. Not only are these guys playing the black folks for suckers, but the rest of the nation to include ALL the media are not far behind. Without the guidance of liberal overlords, the rioting and looting in Minneapolis would not have happened. Much less across the rest of this land. NONE of this is spontaneous reaction to the George Floyd murder.

Let me put a finer point on it. I'm not saying that black people and whites who've bought in to the narrative are not reacting on their feelings, because they are. But they've been lied to and are as I said, being played for suckers by liberal string pullers who dispatched the riot leaders to the four winds. But the media are equally all-in on being duped by the guise and that's the real problem. In other words these organizers are picking the fights and the suckers are out there throwing the punches. And the media don't have their act together enough to see through it. Much less most of the men and women of the US Congress.

Nobody liked what they saw out of that Minneapolis cop. All four were immediately fired and life ending charges have been brought against the guilty cop. Whose actions by the way still defy all attempts to apply logic, which makes me wonder. But people don't go out and burn down a nation when it's obvious from the outset that justice will prevail in the matter. This is not protest, this insurrection, pure and simple. It's a war being waged by the left against the right in America, under the guise of racial injustice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
12h
Your key to staying free:

1. Understand that everything they say is a lie and a scam

2. Understand that the only thing that matters to them is their own power

3. Understand that they want you dead or enslaved and will not stop unless you defeat them

4. Buy guns and ammo