Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Bashear To Ensure All African-Americans Have Healthcare
What do you all think about Andy wanting to introduce a plan to ensure all blacks in Kentucky have healthcare? Below.is a link to the story.

“We are gonna begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African-American communities,” the governor said. “We’re gonna be putting dollars behind it.”-Andy

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/08/beshear...insurance/
I totally disagree with this. I do not like Andy at all. It has gotten to the point I can't stand to look at him or even hear his voice.
^^ By my reckoning it's more than just free health coverage, it's more like free care... carte blanche. Judge Napolitano went to some lengths to explain why the Governor's move is unconstitutional. But the chickens have not as yet come home to roost in the cases of ObamaCare costs and Kentucky's gravely underfunded state pension plans. But past that in addition to incredibly understated cost taxpayers taking on even more cost for other people's health care, my guess is that we'll see all kinds of fraud. The likely case could be that relatives and friends from outside Kentucky would just need to give a familiar address in order to receive free health care. In the very best scenario the whole thing is a clear violation of the equal protection clause.

As things stand we've already put more dollars behind Andy's ideas than cash strapped Kentucky tax payers could ever hope to pay for. I mean, we totally flushed 6 or 7 million just to turn the Nutter Field House into an unused field hospital. We could very well see something of a taxpayer exodus before the coming 4 years of Democrat leadership is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Westside Wrote:What do you all think about Andy wanting to introduce a plan to ensure all blacks in Kentucky have healthcare? Below.is a link to the story.

“We are gonna begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African-American communities,” the governor said. “We’re gonna be putting dollars behind it.”-Andy

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/08/beshear...insurance/

You stated the problem correctly. The media have been downplaying this thing to calm Kentuckian's concerns over such a plan by mischaracterizing it as just "coverage for those who need it."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ By my reckoning it's more than just free health coverage, it's more like free care... carte blanche. Judge Napolitano went to some lengths to explain why the Governor's move is unconstitutional. But the chickens have not as yet come home to roost in the cases of ObamaCare costs and Kentucky's gravely underfunded state pension plans. But past that in addition to incredibly understated cost taxpayers taking on even more cost for other people's health care, my guess is that we'll see all kinds of fraud. The likely case could be that relatives and friends from outside Kentucky would just need to give a familiar address in order to receive free health care. In the very best scenario the whole thing is a clear violation of the equal protection clause.

As things stand we've already put more dollars behind Andy's ideas than cash strapped Kentucky tax payers could ever hope to pay for. I mean, we totally flushed 6 or 7 million just to turn the Nutter Field House into an unused field hospital. We could very well see something of a taxpayer exodus before the coming 4 years of Democrat leadership is over.

Also Freedom Hall was turned into facility for covid 19 with no patients at a cost higher than Nutter. No media questioned governor on wasted dollars I'm aware of.
doubledown Wrote:Also Freedom Hall was turned into facility for covid 19 with no patients at a cost higher than Nutter. No media questioned governor on wasted dollars I'm aware of.

^^Incredible. And speaking of 'Nutter,' getting people to understand they're being completely misled by the media has been a hard-nut-to-crack. Not only do the media paint the rosiest picture possible when speaking of Dems, they outright omit, ignore and negatively mischaracterize news about Republicans. All Gov Bevin was guilty of as I am aware, was being honest with Kentucky's state employees about the status their pension funds. It's called an audit folks. But I guess I must be different, because if my pension was in jeopardy I know I would want to know about it. But the media were merciless in their attempts to make MR Bevin look bad. It's going to shock Kentuckians when they begin to figure out how much money Andy Beshear has spent, and he's only just getting started.

Getting back to the media, people simply must learn that it is imperative for them to test what their being told. I say that but frankly I have no expectation whatever that 'the people' will wake up to that fact. For years I wondered how our society could continue it's declining slide with nary a whit of remorse. All this started back around 1950. Euphemistically referred to as the Separation of Church and State, in 1947 the liberals successfully coerced the Supreme Court to erect a wall of separation to insulate the US government from the godly influences of the Church. See as the historical record clearly shows, men can argue US law until it becomes nearly meaningless, as it now is; but one cannot argue with the law of God. So, liberals undertook to get God out of the way. And that was accomplished with institutionalizing in a classic stroke of revisionist razzle dazzle. Cleverly standing the protection the framers originally intended for the Church from government intrusion on it's head, lawyers twisted the idea of the Separation of Church and State to mean the opposite. Unfortunately it has taken only 70 years for the caustic and erosive cancer of liberalism to dissolve the gleaming alabaster foundations of our once great Constitution completely away. Until now they look much more like the eroding and looted pyramids, than shining cities on hills.

I saw Cronkite and Brinkley's nightly attacks on President Reagan. Then I saw the media explain away the antics of Bill and Hill. The media hated George W. but came very near to worshiping Obama. While they attempted to explain away every one of his many missteps, I watched the media cast the lawlessness of Occupy Main Street and the orchestrated race riots of the Obama era as supposedly being patriotic. The vitriol and hatred of those riots then threatened the personal safety of Trump rally goers. Until these days the above mentioned declining slide has metastasized into the chaos we now see around us. But as I mentioned, I had tried for years to understand how so many people would be so willing to accept that which was/is so clearly unacceptable. Then I realized it is a personal choice and always has been.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 (KJV)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The answer to why Beshear did this will not be found in this Trump’s Arse vacuum. I suggest those who care Or are unsure go elsewhere.
There you go again using unmerited liberty to make the usurper's claim on moral high ground. And besides, after watching soap operas for decades my Grandmother told me nothing ever come of the practice, and La-La Land is chock full of rabid chipmunks. I'll just stick around here. :biggrin:

Durn that old US Constitution and full speed ahead! The liberals are coming! the liberals are coming!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]