Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG Time players enroll at Belfry
WinkWinkler Wrote:They will never see the court in a Belfry uniform as the season will be canceled. I wonder if they will stay for the education at Belfry? Covid -19 has not even made it to Eastern Kentucky in full force yet. It will be in full bloom when all the vacationers return from Myrtle Beach or Tennessee.
Malarkey. Shovel that load of BS on out of here.
Captain_44 Wrote:Probably in the 90's. My sophomore season 97-98, the 15th height wise and all could play it went like this the best I can remember. If I missed some I apologize.

Paintsville - 6'9 and 6'6
Johnson Central - 6'11
Pike Central - 6'6 and 6'5
Pikeville - 6'6 and 6'5
Millard - 6'8, 6'5, and 6'4
Shelby Valley - 6'5
Feds Creek - 6'4 and 6'5
South Floyd - 6'6
Elkhorn City - 6'5, 6'4 and 6'7
Betsy Layne - 6'5

You wouldn’t happen to know the names of these athletes? Also, if this list is true, East Ridge would have had 8 guys over 6’4.
Wow
100%SUCCESS Wrote:You wouldn’t happen to know the names of these athletes? Also, if this list is true, East Ridge would have had 8 guys over 6’4.
Wow

Yes, most I do. Looking at it, my memory is refreshing. I missed a few on Paintsville, and one on Pikeville and Feds Creek.
Tomcat pride, you people at Ashland should give belfry some pointers on how to get these kids eligible
Tomcat Pride Wrote:They will have no problem gaining eligibility at Belfry. The fine folks at Belfry has been getting people from West Virginia eligible for many moons.

I haven’t been around the forum long but good lord man are you charging anyone from Belfry rent for living in your head.
Bob Seger Wrote:Word on the wire is that if they cant get eligible at Belfry they are headed to Rose Hill!!! That'll keep Swift up there at Cheater's Alley busy for awhile.

And Btw, where did those recruits coming in to ASH-land this coming year come from O' Prideful One?

Cluck!! Cluck!! Cluck!!

And we have crickets.

That's exactly the response I thought I would get.