Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared of the Right Thing For the Wrong Reason
I apologize for not seeing that my Scripture quotes above were not readable, for whatever reason they didn't copy correctly. They are readable as corrected below.

Genesis 8:21-22
21The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, “I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man’s heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

22“While the earth remains,
        Seedtime and harvest,
        And cold and heat,
        And summer and winter,
        And day and night
        Shall not cease.”

^^ As one can readily see the seasons (climate) of this world will continue on without exception. And, The Lord will not destroy the earth again for man's sake. And since He is Creator and Master of this universe, we may rest assured that He will not allow the weather or any other natural phenomenon the workings of which He is intimately involved, to destroy the Earth... such as global warming for example.

Romans 1: 21-22
21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Saying that does not preclude the scorching heat coming by way of judgment however.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Scared of the Right Thing For the Wrong Reason - by TheRealThing - 07-17-2021, 11:03 PM