Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupp Arena Name Change Seems Likely
After some faculty members of the University of Kentucky’s African American and
Africana Studies program ask U.K. President to change the name of Rupp Arena. It’s looking like it’ll be a possibility.

Full story:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.co...atform=amp
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes
Change it to Anythink black and do not allow whites into the basketball games

We should all just leave America and go back to Europe too.
Antifa Court at BLM Arena has a nice ring to it.:insane:
The next thing to change will be the White House.
It is my understanding Rupp is owned by the city of Lexington. The city leases it to the University. Therefore, should this not be a city issue?
If this becomes a city issue, Rupp will be coming off the building.
damn idiots.  Rupp was not a racist.  If anyone took time to learn his history then they would know that he formally asked the SEC to allow him to recruit black players to UK because he wanted to coach them.  The SEC told him no.  He then asked the president of UK to move to a conference so he could recruit black players.  So that doesn't exactly sound to me like a man that you should be trying to false lable.  But isn't this typical of the cancel culture.    If you say someone was a racist then they are.   

Just like if you did real history you would find that it was the dems that were running the south during slavery and after the loss moved to the north and hense the industrial revolution.  And now those states are now ran by get this - the same people that were against slavery.  Go figure