Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games needed 2020
Ashland is Looking for games on 9/11/20 and 9/18/20.
JC is needing a game.... just sayin'.
(08-12-2020, 12:44 PM)Old guy Wrote: JC is needing a game.... just sayin'.

I agree, I think Ashland should agree to play JC if they need the game bad enough.
JC is the best possible measuring stick for Ashland to see how they match up against Belfry.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I’m hearing that the Tomcats found a week one game. They picked up Greenup County and will now play them twice this season. What an embarrassing day to be a Tomcat fan. How could playing Greenup twice in the regular season prepare us for the playoffs? We still have an open date for week 2. I hope Coach Love finds someone who will help us in the long run and not just pay someone for an easy win. If this keeps up people will start comparing us to Russell and how they dodge everyone.
(08-03-2020, 09:04 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: North Hardin and Belfry will be a good one to watch. IMO Belfry's kryptonite is facing teams with speed on all levels. This was exposed last year when they played LCA. NH will bring some serious power 5 speed to the field on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to this one. Should be interesting and a great game for both teams.
Tigerallamerican Wrote:North Hardin and Belfry will be a good one to watch. IMO Belfry's kryptonite is facing teams with speed on all levels. This was exposed last year when they played LCA. NH will bring some serious power 5 speed to the field on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to this one. Should be interesting and a great game for both teams.

With all due respect......LCA didn't expose Belfry last year.  It was a competitive game....but Belfry has seen FAR better speed than what LCA had last year.   Spread teams give Belfry problems...   period.   The playoff game with Lex Cath in 2018.....now that was an "exposed" game .  Lex Cath put 50 points up.....and the game was in doubt till the very end.  

Speed hasn't been Belfry's Achilles heel since 2013.   Not sure about this years squad.....but don't think the Pirates wont have some speed themselves.

All that being said.....North Hardin...despite the 4-5 hr trip....should, and will be the prohibitive favorite.    Kudos to Coach Haywood for continuing the scheduling pattern of " we'll play anybody".   While the Belfry faithful will do a lot of handwringing thru out the entire season.....Haywood and staff are preparing for one thing......to play in December.
If belfry Pikeville wood move there game a week early
Johnson central could play Pikeville September 18
Belfry could pick up simion kenton September 18

Henry clay cancel first two games season might be chance for belfry johnson central pick up a game