Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Gets a Debt Warning From Fitch as Stimulus Battle Rages
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You show a very deep misunderstanding of how our capitalist economy works. Just to be absolutely clear, when I use the term semi-literate, I am referring to voters such as yourself.

There is always a choice other than borrowing trillions of dollars or printing so much money that we destroy the value of our currency. The pandemic is no excuse.

However, I do agree that many businesses received a windfall from the $2 trillion stimulus that should not have received it. That always happens when Congress passes big spending bills that nobody reads until after they are passed and signed into law.

No country has ever taxed itself into prosperity, yet liberals seem determined to try that failed strategy over and over.

I completely understand this capitalist economy: rich get richer and the poor get poorer and with every crisis we have the divide just continues to grow.

I prefer historically obtuse (I'm referring to voters like you), which among other things, is buying the lie that Republicans are bringing economic stability much less prosperity to all Americans. We have too much evidence proving that isn't true.
Messages In This Thread
U.S. Gets a Debt Warning From Fitch as Stimulus Battle Rages - by Cardfan1 - 08-03-2020, 07:56 PM