Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Gets a Debt Warning From Fitch as Stimulus Battle Rages
Cardfan1 Wrote:I completely understand this capitalist economy: rich get richer and the poor get poorer and with every crisis we have the divide just continues to grow.

I prefer historically obtuse (I'm referring to voters like you), which among other things, is buying the lie that Republicans are bringing economic stability much less prosperity to all Americans. We have too much evidence proving that isn't true.
Thank you for proving my point. I may have given you to much credit by asserting that you are semi-literate.

Capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty than all other economic systems combined. The rewards are much greater for those willing to work harder and take more risks than folks like yourself. It is a fair system that rewards people on the basis of ability and effort.

Capitalism has been efficient enough to feed, clothe, and shelter the unskilled, uneducated, and those too lazy to work for their keep, but those elements of our society have grown fat, lazy, and increasingly greedy over the years. Runaway entitlement programs are the reason for our dismal economic future, not those who risk capital and generate the nation's wealth.
Messages In This Thread
U.S. Gets a Debt Warning From Fitch as Stimulus Battle Rages - by Hoot Gibson - 08-03-2020, 10:02 PM