Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Debate
(08-27-2020, 09:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:59 PM)vector Wrote: you got to admit if old Donald had a shock collar around his neck and fact checked in real time you could probably run a heat pump
and if the basement works why not
It sounds like electricity is another subject that is a mystery to you. Shock collars consume energy, so you could not run anything with a shock collar.

Besides, it would be a very short debate if you hooked a shock collar up to Basement Biden. I think one jolt would probably be fatal. After that, the electricity would have to be rerouted to a couple of paddles.

ever hear of a transformer DA ?
the shock collar would be the primary and his rear end will be the secondary
but the biggest obstacle will be is to get you and TRT'S head out of the way

(08-27-2020, 11:12 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:59 PM)vector Wrote: you got to admit if old Donald had a shock collar around his neck and fact checked in real time you could probably run a heat pump

Nope, afraid not. But let's hear the most egregious lie that you believe the President has told. I'd love to hear it.

i would think a lie is a lie wouldn't you 
but here is a start going take a long time to read them all but it's just the tip of the iceberg 
if Donald's lips are moving then he is lying

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_o...nald_Trump

Welcome to Donald's World
(08-28-2020, 06:47 PM)vector Wrote:
It sounds like electricity is another subject that is a mystery to you. Shock collars consume energy, so you could not run anything with a shock collar.

Besides, it would be a very short debate if you hooked a shock collar up to Basement Biden. I think one jolt would probably be fatal. After that, the electricity would have to be rerouted to a couple of paddles.

Nope, afraid not. But let's hear the most egregious lie that you believe the President has told. I'd love to hear it.

but here is a start going take a long time to read them all but it's just the tip of the iceberg 

You're still not making any sense. I am pretty sure that you have a short between your keyboard and the floor.
(08-28-2020, 06:47 PM)vector Wrote:

I am just fine in Donald's world thank you. As to your ridiculous source which relied on The New York Times as it's primary source. Which in turn wouldn't know a lie from the truth because they've yet to ever write the truth. The left started this stuff before the election result was even in the books. So-called economists like Paul Krugman prior to Trump victory back in 2016---
"Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession
By ADAM CANCRYN

11/09/2016 01:59 AM EST 

"The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a New York Times opinion piece published early Wednesday.

"Now comes the mother of all adverse effects — and what it brings with it is a regime that will be ignorant of economic policy and hostile to any effort to make it work," Krugman wrote. "So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened."
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/k...016-231055

And what actually happened, the best economy of my lifetime and that includes the miraculous economic turnaround of Ronald Reagan and the his successor who tried to usurp all the credit for that miracle, Bill Clinton. But the rest of your article is little more than slobber off the jowls of liars from back in the 1990's. I mean, this is 2020.

I asked for one lie YOU know he's told. Let me help you out here, you can't name a one. You might goofle some internet monkey puke to cut and paste. That's good enough for a guy who can't even define what his party even stands for I suppos
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BUSTED in Kenosha!

This is how Joe Biden is preparing for the debate. Listen carefully to this lady explain that she was supposed to stick to the script that she was given. Has Donna Brazille joined the Biden campaign? Big Grin

CNN would never have allowed this video on the air.

(09-03-2020, 06:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: BUSTED in Kenosha!

This is how Joe Biden is preparing for the debate. Listen carefully to this lady explain that she was supposed to stick to the script that she was given. Has Donna Brazille joined the Biden campaign? Big Grin

CNN would never have allowed this video on the air.

LOL. Yeah not that lies are looked down upon by these guys, they are refined liars. No off the cuff  or otherwise ad-libed lies for Dems. The girl in the video was obviously as tired of the lies as everyone else is, and chose rather to stand up and ask a real question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-28-2020, 11:49 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't consider Judge Napolitano much of a constitutional expert. I have not heard Mark Levin's analysis yet but I believe that he is a much more credible source for constitutional law. Napolitano is just a few notches above Obama, IMO.

Care to explain the specifics behind this statement?

Can you give me 4-5 examples of the flaws in his constitutional thinking? I'd greatly appreciate it! Truly!!

Also, where did you go to Law School yourself.. and as a professor, educating young minds on constitutional law, where is it you teach? I'm actually thinking about transferring to a new Juris Doctorate program (at a new school) and need the help of someone like yourself!

My father always told me that only a true expert can declare whether another is an expert.

Thanks a bunch buddy! Love readin your stuff!
(09-22-2020, 08:39 AM)ronald reagan Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 11:49 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't consider Judge Napolitano much of a constitutional expert. I have not heard Mark Levin's analysis yet but I believe that he is a much more credible source for constitutional law. Napolitano is just a few notches above Obama, IMO.

Can you give me 4-5 examples of the flaws in his constitutional thinking? I'd greatly appreciate it! Truly!!

Also, where did you go to Law School yourself.. and as a professor, educating young minds on constitutional law, where is it you teach? I'm actually thinking about transferring to a new Juris Doctorate program (at a new school) and need the help of someone like yourself!

My father always told me that only a true expert can declare whether another is an expert.

Thanks for the guidance about how I should construct a response, but as I am not a student, I am not accepting writing assignments at this time.

I do not profess to be an expert on Constitutional law and I am not an attorney. However, I have 10 years experience in the field of military justice and considerable experience drafting various legal agreements (always subject to reviews by actual attorneys). I know enough about the law to recognize experts on Constitutional law. Alan Dershowitz and Mark Levin fit that description, in my opinion. Judge Napolitano is a former NJ Superior Court judge who I consider more of an entertainer than a legal expert. That is not really a knock on him, as I usually do agree with his on air opinions but he is not widely considered an expert in the field on the same level as others who have devoted more of time to the subject.

When Judge Napolitano's opinions differ from those of Dershowitz and/or Levin, I choose to believe the opinions of those two to be more likely correct than Judge Napolitano's opinions. That does not mean that I consider myself to be more of an expert on the U.S. Constitution than any judge or attorney who has passed a bar exam.

BTW, a true expert is somebody who lives out of state who is hired to certify reserve estimates in case a scapegoat is needed later. At least that is a role that mining engineering experts often fill.
^^ FWIW. Ruth Bader Ginsburg WAS an expert on constitutional law. IMHO she got an awful lot wrong. By all accounts she was an activist jurist. Which means of course that she inserted her feelings into her decisions instead of rendering a strict interpretation of the original intent of those who wrote the US Constitution. She tried to legislate from the bench.

Frankly if I may expand, the entirety of the left operates on their own feelings which by the way, has brought us to the threshold of our own demise here in this land. The President by law, has the obligation to nominate a SC judge and the left are doing flip flops over it and making all manner of threats to basically run over the Constitution should they find themselves back in power this fall.

I've been saying this ship of state has been on it's way down the drain for some time now. We're going down by the head and the angle at this point seems steep. When it gets hard to stand up, even a ship's steward doesn't need to be told what's wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-22-2020, 12:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:39 AM)ronald reagan Wrote:

Thanks for the guidance about how I should construct a response, but as I am not a student, I am not accepting writing assignments at this time.

I do not profess to be an expert on Constitutional law and I am not an attorney. However, I have 10 years experience in the field of military justice and considerable experience drafting various legal agreements (always subject to reviews by actual attorneys). I know enough about the law to recognize experts on Constitutional law. Alan Dershowitz and Mark Levin fit that description, in my opinion. Judge Napolitano is a former NJ Superior Court judge who I consider more of an entertainer than a legal expert. That is not really a knock on him, as I usually do agree with his on air opinions but he is not widely considered an expert in the field on the same level as others who have devoted more of time to the subject.

When Judge Napolitano's opinions differ from those of Dershowitz and/or Levin, I choose to believe the opinions of those two to be more likely correct than Judge Napolitano's opinions. That does not mean that I consider myself to be more of an expert on the U.S. Constitution than any judge or attorney who has passed a bar exam.

BTW, a true expert is somebody who lives out of state who is hired to certify reserve estimates in case a scapegoat is needed later. At least that is a role that mining engineering experts often fill.

Napolitano has inserted himself into the situation in Louisville. After the findings of the grand jury were announced he gets o up on national TV rejecting the validity of the findings which determined whether or not charges should be brought against the three officers involved in the Taylor shooting. In a shameless display of grandiose lime lighting, he characterized himself as somehow able to see through the legal process in Louisville, categorically pronouncing it obviously 'flawed even manipulated,' by the the prosecution.

Taylor's boyfriend, despite officers having identified themselves as law enforcement, shot 7 times through the door from within the residence. A nearby neighbor confirmed that the officers, who btw were dispatched to search the premises under weigh of a no-knock warrant, did in fact identify themselves repeatedly to those within the home. Now imagine yourself shooting through your front door 7 times at police and try to make credible argument for having done so. The very idea is absurd.

Napolitano ignored those facts for the most part and cast ALL the doubt on the officers involved. I have no use for the guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Stars and Bars, Trump 2020. Get on the train or get ran over.
Montessori sand boxes were more civil than the 1st debate. Looking forward to seeing who can convey value and merit versus be afraid of .......... !

I'm not holding my breadth on the above altruistic angle. Pretty sure most folks have made up their mind as to who they will be voting for except for local city, and county seats. REALLY looking forward to the day after the election when we get to go back to cheezy big pharma and insurance commercials ! Until then good luck and God Bless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think Republicans are 2 for 2 in the debates so far. Cable News channels are so biased, as are their viewership, that online polls are generally meaningless. However, one poll that could spell big trouble for Democrats is Telemundo's polls that were taken following Spanish broadcasts of the debates. VP Prince trounced Kamala Harris so badly, Telemundo took down the page showing the poll results.

The only thing that detracted from Pence's performance last night was that he had to run over his allotted time several times. Harris was telling so many lies, it would have been impossible for anybody to have refuted all of them in such a short time. I thought Pence did about as well as anybody could have done. Surprisingly, Pence only talked 3 seconds longer than Harris during the debate. It seemed like Pence was dominating the clock in real time and overall I thought he crushed his opponent.
Hoot, can I give you the number of a good tv repairman? Yours is obviously on the fritz, it clearly didn’t broadcast the first two debates that the rest of America saw.
(10-09-2020, 06:43 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot, can I give you the number of a good tv repairman? Yours is obviously on the fritz, it clearly didn’t  broadcast the first two debates that the rest of America saw.
Clearly you rely on CNN and/or MSNBC analysts too much. The first debate was a farce because of Chris Wallace's choice of questions and biased performance as moderator. Pence absolutely wiped the floor with Harris. Hence, CNN and other liberal news sources chose to focus on the fly that found Pence's head over the substance of the debate. As I said, the network online polls are worthless.
(10-09-2020, 06:43 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot, can I give you the number of a good tv repairman? Yours is obviously on the fritz, it clearly didn’t  broadcast the first two debates that the rest of America saw.

Since you know so much why don’t you enlighten everybody as to how you know so much about it instead of throwing a typical left-wing insult?
The debate committee changed the format of the second presidential debate to a virtual format, which would make it easy for Joe Biden to cheat, as he has done in many interviews during the campaign. Predictably, President Trump rejected the format change and suggested moving the debates forward by one week. Biden accepted the "virtual debate" invitation because he is a coward with a serious mental defect. The committee canceled the second debate because Trump refused the format change.

The committee includes no Trump supporters and none of the moderators are Republicans. It is amazing how a debate committee was chosen that consists of Republicans who oppose Trump and Democrats who support Biden.

Joe Biden could not survive a fair debate with Donald Trump. He needs the help of electronic devices feeding him answers or crooked moderators bailing him out of jams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
(10-04-2020, 11:19 AM)Spirit100 Wrote: Montessori sand boxes were more civil than the 1st debate. Looking forward to seeing who can convey value and merit versus be afraid of .......... !

I'm not holding my breadth on the above altruistic angle. Pretty sure most folks have made up their mind as to who they will be voting for except for local city, and county seats. REALLY looking forward to the day after the election when we get to go back to cheezy big pharma and insurance commercials ! Until then good luck and God Bless

Agreed ^^  But frankly I'm far more concerned with this deal that we're counting the so-called mail-in ballots, 14 days following the election. Trump will win the legal vote hands down, it's the avalanche of mail-ins from Mars, drop boxes and vote illegal vote harvesting that worries me. And for purposes of clarification all vote harvesting, to include recently legalized vote harvesting, is illegal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well if viewership has anything to say about anything. President Trump was on NBC and CNBC and MSNBC. Biden was on ABC. More TV stations clearly in favor of Trump 3 to 1. Viewership 12.9 million Biden 12 Million Trump. Biden reached more viewers. Do as you will with that information. 

Glad to see my biographer back! TRT I missed you!
(10-16-2020, 08:37 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Well if viewership has anything to say about anything. President Trump was on NBC and CNBC and MSNBC. Biden was on ABC. More TV stations clearly in favor of Trump 3 to 1. Viewership 12.9 million Biden 12 Million Trump. Biden reached more viewers. Do as you will with that information. 

Glad to see my biographer back! TRT I missed you!
The Biden event was almost 30 minutes longer than the Trump event. His ratings should have been about 30 percent higher if everything else were equal. Another problem with those numbers is that exclude viewers who watched the town hall forums on Youtube (where Trumps views were several million higher than Biden's) and other internet websites. I watched part of the boring Biden event myself after the Trump town hall forum was over.

The numbers are irrelevant anyway, as are most of the poll numbers. There is very little enthusiasm for the Biden/Harris ticket and being exposed for influence peddling is not going to help Biden's case over the next couple of weeks.
The final ratings for the dueling town hall forums has Trump winning. Even worse for the Biden/Harris ticket is that several million viewers, including myself, tuned in to see how Biden would respond to questions about the biggest news story of the campaign, which George Stephanopoulos decided not to ask. Biden can run and hide; and the media can attempt to protect him but the questions about Biden alleged acceptance of bribes from foreign governments in exchange for his political influence are not going away. 

Every American will soon learn about how the Biden family has grown very wealthy selling "Pop's" influence. There is a good reason why Joe Biden has been hiding during much of the campaign and why his son, his daughter, and his brother, James, have played no role in the campaign.

^^ Agreed. After 4 years of watching the left's clinical denials of the reasons Trump was legitimately elected President, it is obvious that they are incapable of accepting or even recognizing the truth. Trump won because the people are sick of being lied to and are beyond consolation, especially from the Dems. In fact, the Democrats are so filled with contempt for conservative America that they can no longer force themselves to lay their hostile biases 'between the lines'. From Maxine Waters to Pelosi to Schumer to AOC, the gloves are off. Incredibly the media may be even worse. But in either case and in demonstration of the point, there are more than ample examples of their dishonesties to have galvanized the conservative vote. Not only has MR Trump managed to hold his base he has grown it substantially.

That said I do not trust the polls. To determine the mood of the people is no longer the pollster's intent. Rather they try to influence those with whom they speak, chiding them when they side with Trump. And they keep asking the same questions over and over again of those who favor Trump, just in different ways until they finally get an answer that shades the slightest move towards Biden. And they use the polls to make Biden look to be in much better stead with the voters than he actually is, is. And they use polls to make the President look to be in much worse shape than he actually is. One can't believe the first word of what they hear coming from network media, or newsfeeds from Facebook, or Twitter. Nor can they in the cases of Yahoo, Windstream or Bing to name just a few.

I can recognize the lies so I don't worry about those outlets, though I do worry that once Dems get back in power they will come down on the real news outlets. Therefore the biggest thing that concerns me is the illegal vote. Many millions of ballots will just drop in out of the sky, and my guess is a great many of them will be counted. As election day has drawn close, Dems realize that they have used up every last ounce of wiggle room IMHO. If they don't succeed in taking back the Senate and the White House there's no way they can expect to stonewall all the committees and investigations an additional 4 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fake polls are just the tip of the iceberg, TRT. It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that this election is a choice between Trump and a traitor, just as the 2016 election was. The difference is that Joe Biden, running at the top of this year's traitor ticket, relied on his junkie son, Hunter, to act as his bag man. The Clintons are at least as evil as Joe Biden but neither of them are dumb enough to trust a junkie to funnel bribes into the family business - although allowing Hillary's email messages to spill over to Anthony Weiner's laptop was pretty stupid.

I have always assumed that corruption in the federal government syphons billions of dollars into offshore bank accounts but the evidence mounting against Joe Biden is still a shocking development. If a stupid man who consistently ranked near the bottom of his class can pocket bribes with impunity over a 47 year career as a crooked politician, imagine what the crooked politicians who graduated at the top of their respective class are doing to this country.

As Joe Biden would say, "Here's the deal." Had I not become very active on Twitter because of the 2020 campaign, I may have not realized just how solid the evidence against Joe Biden is and into what kind of danger his actions have placed this country. This country owes an immeasurable debt of gratitude to Rudy Giuliani for his role in exposing the Biden family's crimes against this country. I will admit that until recently, I thought Giuliani was a liability for Trump who should quietly retire from politics but I could not have been more wrong. If Trump wins reelection, Giuliani will deserve almost as much credit as Trump himself.

For those who rely on CNN, MSNBC, the other alphabet networks, and even Fox News for campaign news, be prepared for the biggest political scandal in the history of this nation. Fox is beginning to cover the story but details are spreading faster on social media than Twitter and Facebook can censor them. The New York Post broke the Hunter Biden laptop story, which prompted the left wing media to dismiss the story as a Russian disinformation campaign, with no evidence that there was any Russian involvement. However, one of Hunter Biden's partners in crime, who is upset that he alone is sitting behind bars, has given Breitbart his Gmail account name and password. As a result, Breitbart has been able to authenticate key details of the original NY Post article.

Not only does the evidence establish that Hunter Biden sold access to his father while Joe Biden was president, the evidence shows that Joe Biden received a share of the proceeds from Hunter. Hunter did the work and Joe took half of the proceeds - kinda like Joe's classmates in school.

The only chance that Joe Biden has of winning this election is through cheating and if he loses, the loss will open the floodgates to investigations, trials, and convictions. Not only are well known Americans at risk of waking up behind bars but high ranking government officials and crooked oligarchs from around the world are in danger of being exposed to legal action. If Hunter Biden were sober, he would undoubtedly be finding it tough to sleep at night - not because of anything resembling a conscience but because he is at risk of suffering an involuntary suicide.
^^ All solid statements Hoot.

Unfortunately what we're seeing is our own reflection in history's mirror. And that reflection is directly correlative to the deteriorated state of our culture. To wit by way of comparison the forces driving the left, from the lowliest 'useful idiot rioters' all the way up to their congressional sponsors, much more resemble the thrill which drives arsonists and vandals to do their dirty work, than any remote likeness to the noble personal sacrifices of our founding fathers. 

The cause of Christianity and therefore conservatism can be furthered at the ballot box this time around to be sure. But it is the people's predilection for liberalism that has the US on the ropes. Ultimately only a return to the Church can restore this nation's sense of right and wrong. At that point once again as in times past, politicians won't need to vie for votes through promises of favors to the people. The people's hearts will be enlightened and therefore not for sale. And let me be clear, this isn't a war between Democrats and Republicans at all. It is rather this nation's struggle pursuant to having turned her back on the Godly tenets of the Church. Thus in maters of election law and every other law, in place of the clearly defined statutes that created the order which once characterized American life, now exists the daily barrage of lies and arguments which nobody can win. Hopeless gridlock. The restoration of America's sanity is inexorably linked to the condition of her heart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-18-2020, 01:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ All solid statements Hoot.

Unfortunately what we're seeing is our own reflection in history's mirror. And that reflection is directly correlative to the deteriorated state of our culture. To wit by way of comparison the forces driving the left, from the lowliest 'useful idiot rioters' all the way up to their congressional sponsors, much more resemble the thrill which drives arsonists and vandals to do their dirty work, than any remote likeness to the noble personal sacrifices of our founding fathers. 

The cause of Christianity and therefore conservatism can be furthered at the ballot box this time around to be sure. But it is the people's predilection for liberalism that has the US on the ropes. Ultimately only a return to the Church can restore this nation's sense of right and wrong. At that point once again as in times past, politicians won't need to vie for votes through promises of favors to the people. The people's hearts will be enlightened and therefore not for sale. And let me be clear, this isn't a war between Democrats and Republicans at all. It is rather this nation's struggle pursuant to having turned her back on the Godly tenets of the Church. Thus in maters of election law and every other law, in place of the clearly defined statutes that created the order which once characterized American life, now exists the daily barrage of lies and arguments which nobody can win. Hopeless gridlock. The restoration of America's sanity is inexorably linked to the condition of her heart.
^^I agree with almost everything you said above but I would like to point out that millions of Americans who consider themselves good Christians will be voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris unless he withdraws from the race. If Biden withdraws, then millions of Christians will vote for whomever replaces him as the Democrat candidate. If the Pope was an American citizen, then he would vote as a liberal Democrat. It may be time for another great reformation among some Christian denominations.

A large number of atheists, agnostics, homosexuals, and others who support law and order and most other traditional American values will be voting for Trump in 16 days. Trump has been assembling a diverse group of core supporters during this campaign that are going to shatter most people's stereotype of a Republican voter. That is why Democrats and their mercenary media have been repeatedly demanding that he denounce white supremacists. Repeatedly asking the question when he has no history of supporting white supremacists (unlike his opponent) is nothing but a coordinated smear targeted at minority voters who are considering leaving the Democrats' plantation.

Democrats' internal polling must show that they are hemorrhaging support among black and Hispanic voters at a life threatening rate. There are still many among American minorities who only seek equal opportunity and protection under the law and the Republican Party under Trump has welcomed those citizens to the party.

Win or lose, the truth must be told about Joe Biden and every other dirty politician who has sold their influence in exchange for bribes. Trump either has 4+ years or 2+ months to put investigations into motion and to declassify and publish documents to uncover the truth. Joe Biden should cut a deal and walk away while he still has a chance because his position will only get worse. Kamala Harris will throw Biden under the bus and take credit for bringing him to justice to become president herself.
^^ Correct, a large number of Christians will vote Democrat. My intention though I did not articulate it very well, was to point out the fact that liberalism, which is very different from Christianity, has supplanted the tenets of Christianity in our land. And that was facilitated largely by the public's acceptance of the foolhardy notion of the separation of Church and State. But incredibly, many Christians claim not to be able to adequately differentiate between liberalism and Christianity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hoot Gibson
(10-18-2020, 09:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Correct, a large number of Christians will vote Democrat. My intention though I did not articulate it very well, was to point out the fact that liberalism, which is very different from Christianity, has supplanted the tenets of Christianity in our land. And that was facilitated largely by the public's acceptance of the foolhardy notion of the separation of Church and State. But incredibly, many Christians claim not to be able to adequately differentiate between liberalism and Christianity.
I am not against the separation of Church and State. I strongly support "religious freedom" and do not equate that phrase with "freedom from religion."

Bill De Blasio should be jailed for his treatment of Orthodox Jews in New York City. As mobs of BLM/Antifa rioters assemble in whatever size groups they want, De Blasio has police officers peeping through Synagogue windows trying to catch Jews assembling for worship services.

With at least one large notable exception, the world's major religions share enough basic moral tenets to coexist within the Republican Party. De Blasio has apparently converted thousands of Jews in NYC into Republican votes for Trump.

Democrats' mistreatment of Jews during the pandemic has given me some hope that Jews will finally recognize that the Democrat Party is moving toward the kind of fascism that gave birth to the rise of the Third Reich in Germany. This country cannot afford to allow organizations like Antifa to continue to break our laws and terrorize innocent Americans without serious consequences. Biden/Harris will do nothing to stop Antifa from spreading across the country.

This nation was founded on Christian values, mostly by Christian settlers but the GOP has a real opportunity to peel Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, and other followers of peaceful, tolerant organized religions away from the Democrat Party. Most Americans, regardless of their religious beliefs, want to live in a peaceful society where their families are secure and afforded a fair opportunity to prosper. Followers of most major world religious should feel more at home in the Republican Party than in the Democrat Party. Republicans need to continue reaching out to those communities. President Trump's 1776 Commission is a great step in that direction. Our public schools have already done enough damage to our society.

I believe that this election is the most important one of my lifetime. If Biden wins, then dangerous criminals, including himself, will go unpunished. A Biden win will result in Democrat efforts to pack the court and add as many states as they need to guarantee a permanent majority. There will be a very real danger of the U.S. becoming permanently dominated by a single political party.

The Biden influence peddling allegations, if true, would be a scandal that would dwarf any other political scandal in the history of this nation. Yet, Joe Biden still has a shot at becoming president 16 days before the election. A whole lot of history is riding on next month's election.
Very well said sir.

Your post demonstrates correctly, the method in which state and federal government should view statesmanship. Unlike in my posts, in which I freely interject Biblical doctrine and apply interpretive opinion. That's just the approach I have chosen to take. But the government's role is to provide as you say, freedom of religion, or the freedom to practice their religion. Not hit the people over the head with any authoritative direction on what is right or wrong, accept that which is definable in a moral sense as outlined in our system of law to be an offense deserving of punishment for the greater good of society. The freedom we enjoy is the-sky-is-the-limit to do anything we want that is not looked down upon by law.

Ironically while the left condemns anyone who respectfully and humbly espouses Christianity in their public daily lives, (which BTW is exactly the intention of our Creator), in a way consisting of what the Lord has described as "our reasonable service:" they are themselves so far round the bend in opposition to that, that they feel entirely justified in legislating conservatives in this land, often to the point of being excluded from acceptance within or without of government circles, into a secularly acceptable subjection. The Framers were certainly not bashful about giving their own just deference to God, and went to obvious lengths to say as much in the founding documents. The left have erred in a bristling defense of the separation of Church and State to the point of diagnosable clinical overkill. As you have stated; legally, the pendulum is to hang perpendicular; and not lean with bias in either direction. Hanging there in perfect balance, not to exclusion of any soul irrespective of his stead with the Almighty. That kind of a wall of separation I can accept.

I believe in the left's rabid zealotry in defense and prosecution of liberalism, they have lost all respect for any other viewpoint. And either fail epically to recognize their own encroachment of other's rights, or just don't care anymore. Likely both.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hoot Gibson
"Who built the cages Joe" lol

"Com'mon"

They are both avoiding answering certain questions but this debate is on fire, almost like spicy chilli night with no toilet paper
It was more like com-maan com-maan.

I wish Joe had answered more questions last night instead of repeating what he was hearing in his earpiece.

I think he may have gotten his period period period last night too.
^^ With regard to the earpiece, Democrats have become so emotionally dysfunctional and have cheated for so long now that they feel like they are entitled to cheat.

There was a lot of baloney charges being leveled last night through that earpiece. But as to the tax returns as I keep pointing out. The IRS with hundreds of lawyers and staff at the ready, have poured over DJT's taxes now for decades. IF there was one thing outstanding with which the IRS could besmirch the President, they would have done so already, and they would have done so in spades. That said, I'm pretty certain there isn't anything on Joe Biden's 22 years of released tax returns about the reported kickbacks from China and the Ukraine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]