Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The only way we have a season
My biggest gripe is that people who know nothing about infectious diseases act like those who do are stupid.
(08-18-2020, 09:00 PM)jamesclay Wrote: My biggest gripe is that people who know nothing about infectious diseases act like those who do are stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EftcytiWoAA_y3K?format=jpg&name=medium

We can't let dumb and scared people make decisions for the rest of us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Tomcat Pride
You reply with more misleading information.

There are other things to consider besides the death rate. The death rate doesn't matter that much if everyone who catches COVID-19 has a heart attack or lung disease in 10 years. There are many unknowns and there hasn't been time to do scientific research of the long term impact. I promise that one season of high school football isn't worth a short lifetime fighting against heart or lung disease.
(08-19-2020, 10:23 AM)jamesclay Wrote: You reply with more misleading information.

There are other things to consider besides the death rate. The death rate doesn't matter that much if everyone who catches COVID-19 has a heart attack or lung disease in 10 years. There are many unknowns and there hasn't been time to do scientific research of the long term impact. I promise that one season of high school football isn't worth a short lifetime fighting against heart or lung disease.

Craziest thing yet. You are paralyzed with fear. There are a million things we encounter every day more worrisome.
You just don't know that. I'm paralyzed by knowledge of infectious diseases.
(08-19-2020, 11:57 AM)jamesclay Wrote: You just don't know that. I'm paralyzed by knowledge of infectious diseases.

LOL! So if everyone was as smart as you, everyone would be paralyzed. Give me a break. No thanks, hard pass...
(08-19-2020, 10:23 AM)jamesclay Wrote: You reply with more misleading information.

So now the bubble boys are predicting heart and lung problems in ten years? Did you jump in your time machine to come to this conclusion?

(08-19-2020, 11:57 AM)jamesclay Wrote: You just don't know that. I'm paralyzed by knowledge of infectious diseases.

This is some funny stuff right here. This is either a parody account or Blue Grass Rivals equivalent of Sweet Chuck from the Police Academy movies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tomcat Pride's post:
  • jetpilot
Let's move all discussion to the Option 1 thread.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed