Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November
(08-19-2020, 05:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 02:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 10:45 AM)I Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 09:12 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another lie. Nobody has the right to have a ballot mailed to them. Most, if not all states, already allow voters to request an absentee ballot. In Virginia, more than 500,000 ballots have already been mailed "by mistake." This is just another attempt to undermine the voting process so that they can have a flimsy, fabricated excuse if they lose the election this fall. 

Trump should not even be suggesting that funding for another liberal attempt to steal an election is up for negotiation. Any increased funding for the USPS should come after the election, if at all.

States decide their election standards. It would be total irony if the buffoon cost himself the election because states work independently after he left them in the lurch during a national crisis.

On one hand I agree.  Citizens should request a before receiving a ballot. But there are states that mail in for every vote and have an extremely low rate of voter fraud that send out the ballots. Those states have leaders of both parties that support the system. 

Jamming up the postal service suppresses all voters, which IMO worse than the very low percentage of voter fraud. 

Not to mention business and personal mail that is being displaced.  

Totally unAmerican.

Trump is not the one who is making changes to the voting procedures that threaten to slow mail delivery to a crawl and bankrupt the USPS. Liberal Democrats are making those changes to deliberately create chaos during the vote counting process and create more opportunities for voter fraud. You should make your catch phrase "Totally unAmerican" into a sign and hang it around your scrawny little neck.  Big Grin

Trump said he is slowing the USPS to stop mail-in voting.  I’m taking him at his word especially since you guys say he never lies. 

The changes are being made to allow citizens to safely vote after this moron bumbled the response to a pandemic killing over a 170k people. The same pandemic that is still here and will be worse by Election Day since he has politicized public health. 

I would hate for anyone to think I was associated with the Trump Administration and his conservative bootlickers, which includes you.

Liar. Point to the post where I have claimed that Trump never lies. Point to a post where I ever claimed that Trump is a conservative. There are no such posts. You just make stuff up as you go because you are too lazy to read or research before you stick your foot in your mouth. Your foot seems more comfortable there than it does on the ground.

I would be more than happy to exchange honest insults with you but it is impossible to compare you with anybody else without unfairly insulting them.

So Trump lies? 
And he isn’t a conservative. 

Big Grin

Funny ... you jumping off the bandwagon now? Gonna be hard to get away from the Trump albatross for you right wingers.  

You’d rather insult than stay on topic. That signifies a weak stance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November - by Cardfan1 - 08-19-2020, 08:48 PM