Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November
(08-21-2020, 01:09 PM). plantmanky Wrote: If your so worried about your mail in ballot, go drop it off at your board of elections office yourself.  How hard is that, its on your way to walmart and to get your cigs and whiskey.

LOL.

I could go drop my ballot off, but how would that mitigate the flood of illegal ballots likely to be coming in? Matt Bevin said voter fraud was indicated in the last election, an election Beshear won by a very thin margin. And it took only a few months for the new governor to mismanage this state into imminent financial crisis, if what he said is to be believed. Not to mention that Louisville has been dubbed the next epicenter of lawless protesting.

Voting machines don't lie, that's why Russia couldn't really manipulate the vote count November 2016. People however do lie. Nonetheless people are to be trusted all of a sudden with the validation of ballots, the interpreting of ballots, and the tabulations of ballots. Ballots that could originate from anywhere on the globe. They could easily be copied in mass quantities and filled out in sweat shops for that matter. When you get a notice in the mail telling you "this is your last chance to extend your car warranty" do you know who sent it? But even in the best circumstances Dem vote counters for example, could easily be overly critical of Republican cast ballots and vice-versa.

At most of the poles where poll workers ID and monitor voting, it's not so easy to vote illegally. But anybody including Russians and the Chinese and North Koreans and those of the Arab World, can mail in any number of ballots. Yes I am that concerned about my ballot, but I am more concerned about all the ballots coming in from parts unknown from people unknown. With so much on the line, that's why so many people are concerned about this election.

But as usual the Dems have figured out a way to make the argument revolve around a fake issue. This is not about the efficiency of the Post Office. This is about the total elimination of voter ID through the elimination of the polling place. Now you tell me which party is it who ALWAYS argues for relaxing election law?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November - by TheRealThing - 08-22-2020, 01:05 PM