Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November
At any rate, all of this is supposedly predicated on the fear that going to the polling place would expose people to the coronavirus. Which I would argue is untrue, it's rather the most plausible way, (they think) given their concern and desperation over President DJT, for Dems to defeat the controls of the polling place. But there are inexpensive methods already used in public life which could be easily put in place to prevent the spread. The least of which would be the simple act of monitoring people's temperature. Forehead thermometers would tell the tale for people wanting to vote at the poll. Social distancing could be easily maintained, not that from what I've seen out in public that people are actually concerned. I know neither the rioters nor those who agree with them are. Barring that, anybody with any concerns have between now and election day to go get an absentee ballot. Legal, easy, established, no argument. But no, like everything else with the Dems it's got to be wide open uncontrolled, unidentified voting. You have to prove who you are to get absentee ballots and again, that's not what Dems are looking to achieve. They want lawlessness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November - by TheRealThing - 08-23-2020, 12:40 PM