Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steve Bannon
Crooks and liars.
This on the heels of the bipartisan Senate Russia drop.

Crooks and liars.
The dots have been connected. Joe Biden executed a successful shakedown of the Ukrainian government that resulted in his unqualified son landing an extremely lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company. We know this to be true because of Ukrainian government officials and because Biden boasted about landing his son the job.

Now, Democrats are on a desperate search for dots to connect Trump with a former staffer who he fired. Does anybody else see the hypocrisy of supporting Joe Biden while ignoring his record of corruption, and while trying to tie Trump to a guy who he fired from his administration? We know now, that when Democrats do not find dots, they fabricate dots and connect them as they did in the case of the Steele dossier.
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The dots have been connected. Joe Biden executed a successful shakedown of the Ukrainian government that resulted in his unqualified son landing an extremely lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company. We know this to be true because of Ukrainian government officials and because Biden boasted about landing his son the job.

Now, Democrats are on a desperate search for dots to connect Trump with a former staffer who he fired. Does anybody else see the hypocrisy of supporting Joe Biden while ignoring his record of corruption, and while trying to tie Trump to a guy who he fired from his administration? We know now, that when Democrats do not find dots, they fabricate dots and connect them as they did in the case of the Steele dossier.

Wait...he was arrested by democrats? 

Bannon schemed Trump and Wall lovers out of 25 million. 

This really has to be hard to swallow since you went straight to “but..but..but what about joe.”  Big Grin
We got plenty of threads on that.  
How many of Trump’s hires are now or have been under criminal investigation?
(08-20-2020, 08:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The dots have been connected. Joe Biden executed a successful shakedown of the Ukrainian government that resulted in his unqualified son landing an extremely lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company. We know this to be true because of Ukrainian government officials and because Biden boasted about landing his son the job.

This really has to be hard to swallow since you went straight to “but..but..but what about joe.”  Big Grin
If you have been paying attention, then you will realize that I have been a critic of Trump's number of bad hires and his tendency to fire and publicly humiliate them instead of allowing them to resign and save face. Bannon was one of those bad hires. 

Do you think firing Bannon was some sort of ruse so that people would not suspect that Trump and Bannon were scheming to defraud contributors? Do you really think that sounds like a compelling conspiracy theory?

All I am saying about Biden is that he was caught with his hand in a forbidden cookie jar and liberal do not seem to be bothered at all by his abuse of power in extorting the Ukraine government. So far, there is no evidence that Trump was involved or benefited in any way from the scheme that got Bannon and his accomplices indicted. Yet, here you are yet again attempting to smear Trump with no evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever.

Wishing something was true does not make it true.

The thing that I notice about liberals' posts in this forum is the absence of threads promoting the qualifications of Biden and #HeelsUpHarris. Do they have any characteristics that you believe make them qualified to become President and Vice President of this country, or is your best shot dodging that question and attacking Trump's character with silly conspiracy theories?
(08-20-2020, 08:34 PM)I Hoot Gibson Wrote:

If you have been paying attention, then you will realize that I have been a critic of Trump's number of bad hires and his tendency to fire and publicly humiliate them instead of allowing them to resign and save face. Bannon was one of those bad hires. 

Do you think firing Bannon was some sort of ruse so that people would not suspect that Trump and Bannon were scheming to defraud contributors? Do you really think that sounds like a compelling conspiracy theory?

All I am saying about Biden is that he was caught with his hand in a forbidden cookie jar and liberal do not seem to be bothered at all by his abuse of power in extorting the Ukraine government. So far, there is no evidence that Trump was involved or benefited in any way from the scheme that got Bannon and his accomplices indicted. Yet, here you are yet again attempting to smear Trump with no evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever.

The thing that I notice about liberals' posts in this forum is the absence of threads promoting the qualifications of Biden and #HeelsUpHarris. Do they have any characteristics that you believe make them qualified to become President and Vice President of this country, or is your best shot dodging that question and attacking Trump's character with silly conspiracy theories?

Damn, which is it?  Is Bannon a crook and a bad hire or is it a liberal hoax?  

Bannon had a ruse. I don’t believe Trump was in on it. 
Bannon was in on the the Russian collusion.  

Trump fired Bannon, because he still had adults in the room who felt Bannon was making Trump look racist.  He would still be there with the kool-aid drinkers he has today. Turns out they were wasting their time because...well...the shoe fit.

I could discuss why Biden/Harris ticket is the best option...in another thread.
(08-20-2020, 09:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 08:34 PM)I Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Damn, which is it?  Is Bannon a crook and a bad hire or is it a liberal hoax?  

Bannon had a ruse. I don’t believe Trump was in on it. 
Bannon was in on the the Russian collusion.  

Trump fired Bannon, because he still had adults in the room who felt Bannon was making Trump look racist.  He would still be there with the kool-aid drinkers he has today. Turns out they were wasting their time because...well...the shoe fit.

I could discuss why Biden/Harris ticket is the best option...in another thread.
You've filled my quota for time wasted. I'm finished unless an adult posts something interesting. Good night.
just like your boy Donald faced with the FACTS just walk away or did it bring back memories of your donation to Steve and the wall
i bet TRT and the Jet also gave some money to old Steve

So... Do you have a clue when Joe Biden's alleged "shakedown" occurred? Doesn't sound like it. But I'll enlighten you. It occurred in the winter of 2015-2016. This is pretty well documented.

Why is this important to know? Because you claim that Hunter Biden was hired because of this 'successful shakedown'.

The only problem with that statement? Its 100% false, aka an outright lie. Either through ignorance or not being raised right as a child, you state as fact, something that isn't even possible. haha

Hunter was hired by Burisma in *almost* 2 full year prior to the incident that you claim is what led to him being hired. 

This is like me saying that the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is what led to JFK's assassination. 

Or even better -- 9/11 was the result of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq.

Or Hillary lost to Trump because the Mueller Report Exonerated Trump. 

See the problem here? Somehow, I don't think you will.  Big Grin
(09-22-2020, 09:03 AM)ronald reagan Wrote:

So... Do you have a clue when Joe Biden's alleged "shakedown" occurred? Doesn't sound like it. But I'll enlighten you. It occurred in the winter of 2015-2016. This is pretty well documented.

Why is this important to know? Because you claim that Hunter Biden was hired because of this 'successful shakedown'.

The only problem with that statement? Its 100% false, aka an outright lie. Either through ignorance or not being raised right as a child, you state as fact, something that isn't even possible. haha

Hunter was hired by Burisma in *almost* 2 full year prior to the incident that you claim is what led to him being hired. 

This is like me saying that the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is what led to JFK's assassination. 

Or even better -- 9/11 was the result of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq.

Or Hillary lost to Trump because the Mueller Report Exonerated Trump. 

See the problem here? Somehow, I don't think you will.  Big Grin
Hunter Biden, somebody with absolutely no qualifying knowledge or experience in the energy field, did not get his lofty, highly compensated position without Joe Biden's undue influence on his employer. I consider that to have been the result of a shakedown. You may prefer to think of it as a sort of quid-pro-quo bribe.

I could have written more clearly and distinguished between the shakedown that landed Biden's son the job and the one that resulted in the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was conducting a serious investigation into the shenanigans of Hunter Biden's employer. That was the shakedown about which Joe Biden boasted. I have no doubt that he also boasted about landing his son the job in the first place, but even Joe Biden may have been smart enough not to have made that boast in public.