Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Confirms the Democrat Election Plan
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1366644/hil...umstances/

Not that objective folks really needed any further confirmation, but Hillary just cleared things up. Joe is to wait until eventually, enough votes come in to put him over the top.

Many deep blue states will vote for Biden outright anyway. But the swing states? now there is a different situation. Dems cry about the election of 2016. Charging intimidation which is absurd beyond reason, along with the Russian meddling and collusion that they themselves are guilty of, (and then blaming it on Republicans), but they were honest enough with themselves to take note of the slim margins of victory Trump got in 2016 in states like Wisconsin and Michigan. If several thousand votes are needed for Joe to take any given state, viola, the mail-in ballots will magically appear from the bowels of the Postal Service or perhaps some remotely placed drop boxes. According to Hillary, if ol Joe just holds out for as long as it takes to get the votes, 'and doesn't give an inch,' they will be forthcoming.

IMHO, there is no credible threat of DJT being defeated by the voting public this fall, it is rather the disaster which waits in the wings as the result of an election which on it's face, can obviously be manipulated by getting more votes out in close races. And anybody who thinks Dems wouldn't "drag the election on and on" until that scenario is accomplished, are kidding themselves.

But the best case scenario is as follows. Trump gets the victory this fall and an uneasy sanity is restored. Over the course of the next 4 years the people recognize that the mindless violence is/was manufactured by the enemies of state, and reject it. Following we get period of enforced law which allows reason to return, and we go from there. But given the Democrat resistance to voter ID, proper voter registration, and their insistence that everybody be allowed to vote, regardless who, with or without ID much less with or without being properly registered, has resulted in a large ratio of the citizenry (on both sides of the issue) distrusting the elective process. That mistrust has the US on the cusp of widening chaos, the threat of which can hardly be exaggerated. Better think long and hard before you pull that handle this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who cares about HRC!!!?

She lost.

You have a president who has destroyed this nation but you’re worried about the lady that lost.
(08-26-2020, 10:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Who cares about HRC!!!?

She lost. 

You have a president who has destroyed this nation but you’re worried about the lady that lost.

Sorry to keep you waiting on a response but I'm still laughing at your RNC thread. This year's RNC BTW, is inspiring despite the CV limitations. Trump has 29% of the black vote so far, and the black speakers I heard dealt with the truth in a manner nothing less than magnificent.

This thread is about the Dems openly trying to cheat to win the election and like you, Hillary wrongly imaging herself to be so clever that people can't see through the thin and unimaginative veil. I made it clear enough in the thread starter. In a fit of incestuous codependency, the left has lied so much they believe their own lies. I can assure you the rest of us do not believe your lies. Thus, I'm not going to let you derail this thread quite yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-26-2020, 10:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Who cares about HRC!!!?

She lost. 

Cities governed by Democrats in states having Democrat governors are being burnt every night by thugs who will be voting for Democrats in November. If you want to talk about the destruction of a nation, then you should take a field trip to Louisville tonight...the later, the better.