Class 4a predictions
Well, someone had to start it. Lol

Corbin and Johnson in Lexington.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-26-2020, 11:37 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: Well, someone had to start it. Lol

Corbin and Johnson in Lexington.

Would we not play Johnson in the Semis?
central vs johnson in the finals johnson takes it .. final 4 of boyle central johnson and franklin simpson
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Deuce8
Bossdaddy, you know how I feel about our chances before I post it. Corbin is LOADED!!!!!

I have been making video predictions the day after the championship games last year at Kroger field. My Prediction is Corbin will emerge as the class 4a State Champions.

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
I’ve noticed just a little bias towards Corbin in this thread so far!!! ???
Lol, Yes I am. I’m sure your not biased about Boyle lol.
Just a little. ?
I watched that Boyle/ Central game again last night. No. 36 on defense is a hoss with room to grow. I like him.
(08-28-2020, 04:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I’ve noticed just a little bias towards Corbin in this thread so far!!! ???

I doubt there’s a one of us Jack that is overlooking Boyle Co., I expect you all to be a very good team also. Wish Boyle and their new coach nothing but the best of luck except for that one game and I’m not sure how it’ll all work out this year as far as who’ll play who. Are the Louisville / Lexington schools even playing this year or does anyone even know yet?
I think Lexington/Louisville will play based on what I’m hearing. Heck with everyone wearing a mask this was supposed to be over with anyways wasn’t it.

Jack and I are buddies, he knows I respect them Rebels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
I’m kind of new have read the board for a while before posting both Jack and Hatz seem to be classy Boyle Co fans, I’ve enjoyed almost all of their posts
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Hatz, Jack Lambert
(08-28-2020, 06:04 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Lol, Yes I am. I’m sure your not biased about Boyle lol.

(08-29-2020, 11:38 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 04:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I’ve noticed just a little bias towards Corbin in this thread so far!!! ???

I doubt  there’s a one of us Jack that is overlooking Boyle Co., I expect you all to be a very good team also.  Wish Boyle and their new coach nothing but the best of luck except for that one game and I’m not sure how it’ll all work out this year as far as who’ll play who.  Are the Louisville / Lexington schools even playing this year or does anyone even know yet?

At first glance I would say my final 4 would be Corbin, Boyle, JC, and either Franklin Simpson or Louisville Central and best of luck to Corbin hope Boyle has the opportunity to play them in late November.

I’m still having problems adjusting to this new forum haven’t quite figured it all out just yet ?
(08-29-2020, 05:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 06:04 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Lol, Yes I am. I’m sure your not biased about Boyle lol.

(08-28-2020, 04:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I’ve noticed just a little bias towards Corbin in this thread so far!!! ???

I doubt  there’s a one of us Jack that is overlooking Boyle Co., I expect you all to be a very good team also.  Wish Boyle and their new coach nothing but the best of luck except for that one game and I’m not sure how it’ll all work out this year as far as who’ll play who.  Are the Louisville / Lexington schools even playing this year or does anyone even know yet?

At first glance I would say my final 4 would be Corbin, Boyle, JC, and either Franklin Simpson or Louisville Central and best of luck to Corbin hope Boyle has the opportunity to play them in late November.

I’m still having problems adjusting to this new forum haven’t quite figured it all out just yet ?

Yep I can see that playing out and I’d love to see us playing Boyle Co in November be a heck of a game. I’m still working on the website myself
(08-29-2020, 07:21 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:

Yep I can see that playing out and I’d love to see us playing Boyle Co in November be a heck of a game.  I’m still working on the website myself

How does our district look? No Beau Allen at Catholic, new coach at Anderson, Bourbon with bigger numbers?
(08-27-2020, 07:16 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Bossdaddy, you know how I feel about our chances before I post it. Corbin is LOADED!!!!!

I have been making video predictions the day after the championship games last year at Kroger field. My Prediction is Corbin will emerge as the class 4a State Champions.

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County
Corbin is “maybe” a top 10 team !!
To put them above any of these teams is laughable.....
(08-30-2020, 12:46 AM)BoyleCo Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 07:21 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:

Yep I can see that playing out and I’d love to see us playing Boyle Co in November be a heck of a game.  I’m still working on the website myself

How does our district look? No Beau Allen at Catholic, new coach at Anderson, Bourbon with bigger numbers?

Just cause it’s Catholic I think they’ll be decent they’d have won most any other district the last couple years that Allen was there and he’ll definitely be hard to replace. Boyle should win that district going away but I think the district is the least of your worries, I know the new coach didn’t take the job to simply compete for the district.
(08-30-2020, 02:49 AM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 07:16 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Bossdaddy, you know how I feel about our chances before I post it. Corbin is LOADED!!!!!

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County

Can I ask what week “your” team is on Corbin schedule.

Deuce eight makes me think Knox, maybe somerset.

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County

id say corbin is 4th or 5th even with wayne .. dont know how you rank yourself that high over them when they return the one player that beat you last year and you lose your two best defense players
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Deuce8
(08-30-2020, 03:06 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County

id say corbin is 4th or 5th even with wayne .. dont know how you rank yourself that high over them when they return the one player that beat you last year and you lose your two best defense players

Seems we’ve had this discussion before so either you don’t remember, don’t know what your talking about, or don’t believe what’s being posted. Or like I said before you post simply to start an argument.

(08-30-2020, 01:24 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 02:49 AM)Deuce8 Wrote:

Predictions 8/27/2020:

1. Corbin
2. Johnson Central
3. Louisville Central
4. Boyle
5. Franklin County
6. Wayne County

Can I ask what week “your” team is on Corbin schedule.

Deuce eight makes me think Knox, maybe somerset.

It don’t matter it’s always the same mantra year after year, when we win they always have an excuse and when we lose it’s always a celebration and told you so’s. One down year after five of making at least the semi’s and Corbin can’t compete anymore, it’s laughable.
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Deuce8
Johnson Central's to lose in 4A.

1. Johnson Central

2. Rest of the state fighting for second.
[-] The following 4 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Deuce8, Hatz, TD Hounds, WhomTheBellTolls
It don’t matter it’s always the same mantra year after year, when we win they always have an excuse and when we lose it’s always a celebration and told you so’s. One down year after five of making at least the semi’s and Corbin can’t compete anymore, it’s laughable.
[/quote]

no one said you can’t compete but to put yourself above the state champs when you didn’t win district is laughable in itself .. youll run through district after this season but this year you’ll have your hands full
(08-30-2020, 06:49 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: It don’t matter it’s always the same mantra year after year, when we win they always have an excuse and when we lose it’s always a celebration and told you so’s. One down year after five of making at least the semi’s and Corbin can’t compete anymore, it’s laughable.

no one said you can’t compete but to put yourself above the state champs when you didn’t win district is laughable in itself .. youll run through district after this season but this year you’ll have your hands full
[/quote]

Quote my post where I put us above the state champs sugar britches, and last year is just that last year. Since your not willing to take my word for it that there’s several kids that’ll be playing this year that were either out hurt or weren’t at Corbin last year I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. You maybe right Wayne is a talented and very well coached team but we still get to play the game and if I was a betting man I’d bet in November 18 you were saying we didn’t stand a chance against Boyle Co either.
Still early ,a lot can happen.Just hope it happens JC will be tough to beat
They’ll be scary good from everything I’ve been hearing.
No doubt, Johnson Central as long as Coach Matney is there will be a tuff out. But I think this years Corbin team has the physicality to play with them. It’s going to take a team that has talent in the trenches and Corbin has it on both sides of the ball. I think that’s why J C manhandles most teams is there lineman. Those JC lineman are no doubt the cream of the crop. But Corbin has some very talented lineman too. I’d say we probably got one of the strongest D lines in the state.
Maybe to early for my top Ten ranking in 4A So I will give you 6 teams

1. Johnson Central
2. Boyle County ( loaded )
3. Corbin ( even more loaded )
4. Central
5. Knox Central
6. Wayne County

Corbin,Knox Central,Wayne County and Lincoln County should be the toughest 4A district in the state. Seriously
lets not forget the western side of the state too guys there is some serious talent here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes The_best63's post:
  • Westside
The thread says thoughts, put them boys down. Let’s hear the teams and talent. Good luck to everyone!
(08-30-2020, 10:46 PM)64SUR Wrote: Maybe to early for my top Ten ranking in 4A So I will give you 6 teams

1. Johnson Central
2. Boyle County  ( loaded )
3. Corbin  ( even more loaded )
4. Central
5. Knox Central 
6. Wayne County

Corbin,Knox Central,Wayne County and Lincoln County should be the toughest 4A district in the state.  Seriously

Knox over Wayne? Ehhhh...
Wayne County has a running back Sloan that is hard to stop. There ground and pound attack is one of the best offenses in the state with that line they bring back. I got them up there too.

Knox has some nice lineman and a running back that can change a game. They have some nice talent, bring back a good QB.

Knox won this District 2 years ago.

Definitely a tuff district.