Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Virus why so polorized
(09-19-2020, 01:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 12:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 09:30 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok. So 190K Americans dead and counting! Now boys do not worry Trump will carry Kentucky. Here is a chant for you GO TEAM GO! LIE TO ME LIE TO ME, I DON'T CARE.
You need to practice this: It would be great for you. I still love each of you. I mean how could I not love my biographer TRT.

Hey how is that war on coal going, deficit spending, term limits and any other LIE that the conservatives say they are for? I mean I know what happens out in Portland directly affects them in Prestonsburg but dang boys.

I would prefer that people would say " hey, I have no principles, nothing else matters, my team must win, what ever that means". Oh wait a minute the GOP did do this at the convention, look at the platform. LOL!!!

To Hoot, I really do feel bad for you though as an elder statesman it must kill you that the party of Reagan is dead and the party of Trump is here!

To the rest and to my favorite TRT who I am going to buy a beer and meet someday "GO TEAM, OWN THE LIBS"!

If you can not tell I am having fun, do not get your underwear in a twist.

See you next week.

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  
It's a clinical thing.

To exemplify-- Dem's were so self absorbed with the falsity and treachery of impeaching President Trump the coronavirus threat got right by them at first.  When taking preventative action was at it's most critical phase, they in fact taunted and mocked President Trump for taking the threat seriously and initiating the travel ban. So to save face what do they (Dems) do? Blame Trump of course. Like a bunch of grade schoolers at recess.
It is unfortunate that we no longer have any liberal participants in this forum who are capable of rational debate or willing to acknowledge great achievements by a political opponent. I am unlikely to ever agree that Donald Trump belongs on the same level as Ronald Reagan, mainly because of his governing style and liberal fiscal policy. However, President Trump's achievements have eclipsed those of every other Republican president of my lifetime.

Trump's foreign policy accomplishments in the Middle East have exceeded those of every president with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter - but Carter's peace deal with Israel and Egypt were tarnished by the Iranian hostage fiasco. If a deal is struck between Saudi Arabia and/or Kuwait and Israel, then he will unquestionably have had the most success of any U.S. president in brokering peace in the Middle East. Reagan's efforts to win the Cold War will always keep him at the top of Republican presidents in the area of foreign policy, IMO, but a runner-up finish is more than anybody had a right to expect of Trump. If a Democrat had help negotiate the deals that Trump has in the Balkans and the Middle East, the media would be proclaiming him as a hybrid between Gandhi and Mandella.

This election offers us the easiest choice of any election since I voted for Reagan over Carter. Democrats offer a man who was an idiot when he graduated college, when he was elected to the House of Representatives at the age of 29, and who now suffers from dementia at the top of the ticket, and a woman who supports Marxist mob violence and who slept her way into politics as his running mate. Trump offers a record of successful economic and foreign policies and a clear mind, who is not afraid to answer unscripted questions from the media and from the public.

It has become clear that Biden is a very poorly disguised Trojan Horse who the media is allowing to read scripted questions and answers from a teleprompter during "interviews." They are also not covering the very small turnouts that attend his campaign events and the strange disconnect between the size of Trump's rallies and the results of most polls. Absent too from media stories is the transparent plan by the Democrats to create voting chaos by sending out unrequested ballots to registered voters and to allow third parties to return those ballots through the U.S. mail.

We live in interesting times where we are witnessing things that I never expected would happen in my country during my lifetime.

^^ Isn't that the truth! The left have dropped all pretense of dignity. And come out of the closet as openly evidenced by the thousands of dangerous criminals (foreign and domestic) that they have let out of jails across America to commit more murder and mayhem. The haters of all things moral, they take pride and derive enjoyment from watching this Republic's spiraling demise. Thus the cheering and reveling in the chaos and riotous destruction taking place in the streets, and the desire to eliminate any force which gets in the way, such as the police. And they have absolutely no defense though, the lies continue on at a demonstrably perpetual pace.

mrtvtime who I do not believe realizes his own indoctrination, is an example of those who cheer it all on. He is incapable of rational debate because he was given his opinion while at school. But stripped of their veneer of civility, no liberal seems very capable of honest debate in my view. It's always been a lie, throwing up straw men and thinly veiled intellectual arguments designed to take advantage of reasonable people's good nature. But the left are no longer taking prisoners. They have given up with civility and chipping away at the US Constitution with such arguments, and are now flat out running over it. They despise the truth as they do all those who love the truth.

2Tim 3:3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

We need to 'shake these people off.' From the conservative's view, this election is for all the marbles---
"If we get the majority, everything is on the table." ---Chuck Schumer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Virus why so polorized - by mr.fundamental - 08-31-2020, 12:24 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by TheRealThing - 08-31-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by vector - 09-02-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by TheRealThing - 09-02-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by vector - 09-02-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by TheRealThing - 09-03-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by TheRealThing - 09-02-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by vector - 09-03-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Virus why so polorized - by TheRealThing - 09-04-2020, 10:08 AM