Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Way do you prefer
We have seen two distinct responses to the Covid-19 by leadership. First response, it is to down play it, call it a bunch of names, and even brought politics into it. I will be more than happy to point out sources for each of these.

The second we seen straight up shut down of the state. We were told this is very serious and we should be taking every precaution. I will be more than happy to point out sources for this as well.

Now it has been confirmed that the first response was because it did not want to cause panic.

What we know apparently from both responses now is that this is a very serious disease.

So my question is very simple for the BGR folks which response do you perfer?
I prefer Trump shutting down travel from China over Biden calling him a racist and xenophobe for doing it.
I prefer all methods over liberal idiot gov. Cuomo directly causing the deaths of many thousands of NY seniors in nursing homes.
I prefer anything over idiot liberal talking head C Cuomo pretending on TV to be locked in his basement only to be caught in public with no mask.
I prefer anything to the idiot liberal gov of Michigan who outlawed people traveling to their vacation homes, only to get caught traveling to her vacation home.
I prefer anything to liberals closing hair salons in CA and then Nancy Pelosi getting caught in a hair salon without a mask on.
I prefer anything to idiot liberals closing gyms in San Fran and then everyone finds out gyms in govt buildings remained open.

Oh yeah and Fauci is a liberal idiot.
Oh yeah WHO is a useless bunch of idiots.

Oh yeah and Obama and Biden didn't do crap during the H1N1 outbreak.

I would buy this guy's product before I would put Biden or any other Democrat in charge of Covid...
I feel ya Jet but how could you leave out Beshear? 7 million down just one rat hole at the Nutter Field House, which saw 0 patients. One example out of hundreds, but it's Trump who has pushed Kentucky to bankruptcy. Oh, and let's not forget that it was he and Bevin that spent the teacher's pension funds. Let's face it, education isn't what it once was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol! My team has to win. I thought so with the group here. That is why I love you. You prefer the Government to lie to you as long as it is your team. Got it. Thanks!