Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th district predictions
WVUfan33 Wrote:[email=Dawg@heart]Dawg@heart[/email] is right i know this for a fact Hayes has been recruited hard by Louisville and WVU but he decided to give a verbal commitment to the U of L at the beginning of the school year

Recruited hard does not neccesarily mean you will get scholarship money. In state players do not receive much scholarship money (if any at all) at UK or Louisville, especially an incoming freshman. If you perform well than perhaps later on they will give aid, and it is not indicative of any one's particular talent in the least because Hayes is certainly a very good player. It's just more common than not that instate players do not receive money from either of those two schools. I hope Tim all the best wishes that you can offer. The subject of conversation involved signing a NLI. I have since learned that a NLI is not signed when a player is a non scholarship player.
LC will be the team to beat
magoffin#10 Wrote:magoffin was only 1 win away from 15 last year and this years team is going to be very much improved and i am going to stick with my prediction and say they are the 15th runner-up

This must be a joke. They wont make it past first round in districts. Over the past few years they have been improving, but not enough to make a statement like that. Nothing against Magoffin Co. or anything but its true.
magoffins jr. league team tied jc varsity over the summer and they didnt even have there best 3 players. that team held there own at the state tourny. so what do u think mc varsity team will do 2 them.
magoffin#10 Wrote:magoffins jr. league team tied jc varsity over the summer and they didnt even have there best 3 players. that team held there own at the state tourny. so what do u think mc varsity team will do 2 them.

Get Beat. You can't compare Jr League and Varsity baseball. Now if you want to compare Jr League Teams (which is Little League). Paintsville's Jr League Team won the District 7 Championship and went to State. And The Dist. 7 Tourney consisted of some tough teams such as Belfry, Knott Co., P-Burg, Beaver Cr. and Paintsville. I believe Mag. Co. only had to beat one team to get to Cal Ripken State (NOT JR LEAGUE).
how bout a thread on it, this thread is about the 57th district. let's don't cloud the issue.
im thinking it is going to be a very interesting season ne one of these teams could win its just who wants it the most
should be a fun one.
I would have to say
1.) Paintsville
2.) Lawrence
3.) Magoffin
4.) Sheldon Clark
magoffin#10 Wrote:i just wanted 2 know who everybody thinks about the predictions 4 the 57th

here r mine
1.lawrence co.
2.magoffin co.
3.paintsville
4.j.c.
5.sheldon clark

No way Magoffin at 2.
1.Paintsville
2.Lawrence
3.JC
4.Magoffin
5.Sheldon Clark
its hilarious that magoffin is even being mentioned in the same breathe as paintsville and lawrence county....thats a joke...actually i dont even think paintsville will have a chance against lawrence and im from paintsville...

1. lc
1a lc
1b lc
1c lc
2. paintsville
3. sheldon clark
4. jc
5. magoffin
OMG Wrote:its hilarious that magoffin is even being mentioned in the same breathe as paintsville and lawrence county....thats a joke...actually i dont even think paintsville will have a chance against lawrence and im from paintsville...

1. lc
1a lc
1b lc
1c lc
2. paintsville
3. sheldon clark
4. jc
5. magoffin

i thought you were from paintsville? however i do agree with you on this...
OMG Wrote:its hilarious that magoffin is even being mentioned in the same breathe as paintsville and lawrence county....thats a joke...actually i dont even think paintsville will have a chance against lawrence and im from paintsville...

1. lc
1a lc
1b lc
1c lc
2. paintsville
3. sheldon clark
4. jc
5. magoffin
Dont have a problem with the first two, But number 3 ..........????? Cant see that one at all.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Dont have a problem with the first two, But number 3 ..........????? Cant see that one at all.

yeh 3 and 4 could be switched i just think they are going to be about even so it doesn't matter...