Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween
The new Halloween movie by Rob Zombie will be in theaters August 31st. I will be there on opening day and I hope it lives up to the hype and my expectations.

Anyone else plan on seeing it?

www.halloween-themovie.com
Im definately seeing this movie maybe not halloween night.... too much fun on that night... but probably the next day...
I'm definitely going to see it. From the previews, it looks like it actually may do justice for the original movie. And I'm glad they're remaking the original instead of making a crappy sequel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panther Thunder Wrote:Im definately seeing this movie maybe not halloween night.... too much fun on that night... but probably the next day...

It comes out August the 31st.

ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm definitely going to see it. From the previews, it looks like it actually may do justice for the original movie. And I'm glad they're remaking the original instead of making a crappy sequel.

Me too. I don't think I could handle another sequel but a remake should be good. Just like the TCM remake. I thought that was great.
Rob Zombie's a psycho, in every sense of the word, I'm sure it's unreal.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
After seeing the trailer earlier this week it looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing it.
I don't know about this. I absolutely love the original, it is a classic horror movie in my book, and I will be very upset if Rob Zombie butchers it. I was not at all impressed with House of 1000 Corpses, I couldn't even watch the entire movie it was so bad...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I cant wait to go see this movie, I will be there when it comes out. I am a huge fan of the original movie and hopefully Zombie makes it a legend again.
Midee1 Wrote:It comes out August the 31st.
I thought I saw October my bad.
im defiantly goin and watchin it, im a big fan of the halloween series.
I am going to wait and see what everyone on here says about it and then I will decide. I just don't know if Rob Zombie can do the oringinal justice.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I am going to wait and see what everyone on here says about it and then I will decide. I just don't know if Rob Zombie can do the oringinal justice.
Like I said, Rob Zombie's a psycho, and might be able to make the movie really freaky, but now that I think about it, the movie was shot at a certain time, and the low film quality added to the effect, as did much else at the time that can't be reproduced.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I just don't see this movie coming anywhere close to being as good as the original. I hope I will be pleasantly surprised...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will be going to see it.
Rob Zombie is a freak in every sense of the word, but he is a terrific director. I wasn't too crazy about house of 1000 corpses, but I LOVED Devils Rejects, one of my all time favorites. I think without a doubt this movie is going to be great, as I love robs work and am a huge fan of the originals.
BCFan Wrote:Rob Zombie is a freak in every sense of the word, but he is a terrific director. I wasn't too crazy about house of 1000 corpses, but I LOVED Devils Rejects, one of my all time favorites. I think without a doubt this movie is going to be great, as I love robs work and am a huge fan of the originals.

I didn't see Devils' Rejects. House of 1000 Corpses was so bad I turned it off before the halfway point of the movie.

I am a huge fan of the original Halloween, which is precisely why I am leery of how it will turn out this time. I hope Rob doesn't ruin what was an all-time classic horror film IMO. He was much better at making good music... :rockon:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
these movies are great we went camping one night and i put the song in cd player every one freaked out it was funny.
Its a great movie!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Its a great movie!

Are you talking about the new one or the old one? If you mean the original, then yes, I agree it is a horror classic. If you mean the new one, can you elaborate a little? How would you rate the movie compared to the original, and did they change a lot of stuff?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:I didn't see Devils' Rejects. House of 1000 Corpses was so bad I turned it off before the halfway point of the movie.

I am a huge fan of the original Halloween, which is precisely why I am leery of how it will turn out this time. I hope Rob doesn't ruin what was an all-time classic horror film IMO. He was much better at making good music... :rockon:

Devils Rejects was terrific, a classic, and one of the better soundtracks I have ever heard.

I am a huge fan of all the older scary movies..Halloween,Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstreet, etc. But I do think Rob will do a terrific job and really make this movie worth watching. If anyone has the ability to make this new Halloween, he is definitely the guy.
More Cowbell Wrote:Are you talking about the new one or the old one? If you mean the original, then yes, I agree it is a horror classic. If you mean the new one, can you elaborate a little? How would you rate the movie compared to the original, and did they change a lot of stuff?

Its a good movie, the movie shows more of Michael Myers as a kid leading up to him killing his family and Dr.Lumus trying to help Michael in the physco ward. A little different than the original but not much, but follows the same story line
Went and saw it this morning. Loved it to say the least.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Watched it Wednesday and loved it. If wandering how i watched it Wed. check out www.ssupload.com . Awesome website!!!!
Keep those comments coming. I have got to hear more before I go see it. From the looks of it, everybady was pretty satisfied.
Good movie overall, but there was of course alot of gore in it, but I am old school I just like the traditional flat down scary movie and there were only a few good scary scenes in it, but all in all I liked the movie, but always never beats the original.
I just got back from the drive in watching it, and I was somewhat disappointed. It was a good movie, but quite a bit different from the original. Michael talked, ran, and we saw his face. I know it was more of a 'remix' of the original but I didnt think Michael was as intimidating or scary as he was in the original. And Rob Zombie just seemed to try to fit as much TnA in it as possible. The whole last part of the movie seemed rushed. They tried to fit the story of the whole first movie in the last third of the movie. My boyfriend hated it and hes one of the biggest Michael Myers fans I've ever seen. I give it a B-. I'm sure my boyfriend would give it a D.
I got a question the one I watched was a little different than the one at the movies. Did the new one at the movies have the rape scene in the mental ward?
What I liked about it was, He tried to show you where MM came from.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I got a question the one I watched was a little different than the one at the movies. Did the new one at the movies have the rape scene in the mental ward?
I was wondering the same thing the one I saw was a lot different than the one at the movies.
seen it last night, theatre filled to the max. I thought overall it was a great movie, just sum parts I didnt like. Oh yea, wouldnt reccomend movie to young kids Tongue