Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible "delk" killed
I think I heard this correctly but one of my close friends was talking about how they seen on the news or something that someone had killed a cross between a deer and an elk and it is being called a "delk". Can anyone confirm this.
Smile ... Are you serious?
Pepper Wrote:Smile ... Are you serious?

I am as serious as a heart attack. My friend said that he was getting ready to leave his house for a morning of hunting and was watching the news and it was mentioned. I am sure it is possible for them to cross in captivity, take the liger and tigon's for example. I wonder how big a "delk" would be.
Its mentioned at the bottom of this link, but I cannot find anymore info on this.

http://www.startribune.com/531/story/1556529.html
I opened this thread expecting to see where Tony went hunting with VP Cheney.
Thats a strange occurance...
Is it real?
Now whats a delk doing around here
Now who would want to kill a former great UK Player like Tony Delk? I don't understand......lol
Lake Chief Wrote:I opened this thread expecting to see where Tony went hunting with VP Cheney.

That's funnySmile .
whats a delk....?
OffTheHook Wrote:Now who would want to kill a former great UK Player like Tony Delk? I don't understand......lol
sad thing is when I seen this, I thought about Tony Delk first.
"OH MY GOD THEY SHOT TONY!" "YOU BA$$T^rd!!!"
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
lawrence LC Wrote:whats a delk....?
It would be a cross between a deer and an elk...kinda like a lion and tiger-liger lol
I've seen pics of them, but never around these parts (Kentucky) but I'd say they'll be around due to the fact that we now have both deer and elk and I'm sure they will cross with one another someday.
Whats the word on this?
who knows....i dont believe this...