Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs Floyd Central
Prestonsburg coming off a heartbreaker vs Powell last week and Floyd Central coming off the biggest win in their young program's history vs Hazard. How do you all think this one plays out? I'm afraid to even make a prediction.
floyd central by 2tds
A lot had to go wrong last week for the Blackcats to lose that game. I think they clean up the mistakes and bounce back. Blackcats win 28-20.

Hail Blackcats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bleacher_Creature_10's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
(09-18-2020, 08:31 AM)Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote: A lot had to go wrong last week for the Blackcats to lose that game. I think they clean up the mistakes and bounce back. Blackcats win 28-20.

Hail Blackcats!
Or maybe Powell was the better team and they came out and showed it the 2nd half?? New offense they’ve had 4 weeks to learn, everyone picked them to lose, they made countless mistakes, and still won. quit the excuses
I’d love to see what would happen on a neutral field.

You honestly can’t sit there and think that Powell didn’t get a few favorable calls...

Mind you, if PBurg retrieves one of the first two onside kicks of the second half, I believe they hold on.

Either way they lost!

Good luck with Breathitt Co., I am sure you’ll need it.

Back on topic, give me the Cats by 6 tonight at home.

With it being senior night, I expect Prestonsburg to come out and to be focused on Floyd Central and not to even think about last week’s non-district non-rivalry game that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
This should be a good one. It will be interesting to see how both teams respond coming of last week's games.