Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 26 Dixie Heights 22
Final
Treyveon’s the truth!
Heard the refs and the clock operator gave Corbin that one. I wouldn't be proud of that win.
Way to go Hounds!
(09-19-2020, 02:09 AM)UK1fan Wrote: Heard the refs and the clock operator gave Corbin that one. I wouldn't be proud of that win.

Corbin smoked some yankee hind end. lol
Excuses. We played Beechwood a tight ballgame last week and nearly won with zero offense. Then all week, Predicted we would get hammered by in his opinion again a better team than Beechwood. Corbin ran the ball in this game in the first half and Dixie had no answer. They make adjustments at the half to take away the run, and a even defensive back and forth battle the second half. Defense got us the ball back, with 1:10 remaining. Just like the Beechwood game, we had to go the whole length of the field. Corbin finally puts Treyveon at wide receiver and he ran by that defense so fast is wouldn’t even funny, he was wide open. Bam touchdown, dude Corbin just flat out outplayed a good Dixie Heights team. It was a good game. They were a tuff team. Beechwood will have there hands full when you all meet in a few weeks. That also gives you time to come up with some excuses to go along with your ignorant predictions. I told you earlier in the week a loss to Covington Catholic is what Dixie Heights and Beechwood would have in common after Friday! Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05
(09-19-2020, 02:09 AM)UK1fan Wrote: Heard the refs and the clock operator gave Corbin that one. I wouldn't be proud of that win.
Oh so you heard from probably an opposing fan? Well hëll that has to make it true!! Haha. 

there were two bad calls that I saw all night. A PI in Dixie. It wasn’t from my angle. I think it led to a Corbin score. 

a BS horse collar on Corbin that was not a horse collar. That led to a Dixie score. 

So it was pretty even. Any idea objectionable Dixie fan will tell you that made a lot of stupid penalties. They tackled a WR on one play. Make key holds. But I’m sure the refs made them false start or delay of game too. 

Its funny how when we lose at home, the refs are the best out there in Kentucky. But whenever we win, they gave it to us. So get over it, same song, different dance. Corbin improved a whole lot since last week. Mainly the play calling. 

With that said, it can still get a whole lot better on the offensive end. We did establish the run which led to the pass, but they still need to open it up a little more. I said last week I will remain hopeful for this week, and I liked what I say with much room for improvement. If they continue like this, they will be dangerous come November. And we didn’t even have 3 key players. 

credit goes to Greere, he’s one of the best defensive halftime adjustment coaches out there. And it showed in the 2nd half. 

i can’t wait to get our kicker back. Not Knocking their replacements, but as Dixie can tell you, XP mean the ball game sometimes.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(09-19-2020, 09:29 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
Oh so you heard from probably an opposing fan? Well hëll that has to make it true!! Haha. 

there were two bad calls that I saw all night. A PI in Dixie. It wasn’t from my angle. I think it led to a Corbin score. 

a BS horse collar on Corbin that was not a horse collar. That led to a Dixie score. 

So it was pretty even. Any idea objectionable Dixie fan will tell you that made a lot of stupid penalties. They tackled a WR on one play. Make key holds. But I’m sure the refs made them false start or delay of game too. 

Its funny how when we lose at home, the refs are the best out there in Kentucky. But whenever we win, they gave it to us. So get over it, same song, different dance. Corbin improved a whole lot since last week. Mainly the play calling. 

With that said, it can still get a whole lot better on the offensive end. We did establish the run which led to the pass, but they still need to open it up a little more. I said last week I will remain hopeful for this week, and I liked what I say with much room for improvement. If they continue like this, they will be dangerous come November. And we didn’t even have 3 key players. 

credit goes to Greere, he’s one of the best defensive halftime adjustment coaches out there. And it showed in the 2nd half. 

i can’t wait to get our kicker back. Not Knocking their replacements, but as Dixie can tell you, XP mean the ball game sometimes.

Remember when I said let me call the plays, and I'll open the offense up? Coincidence? I think not. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Hound05

Remember when I said let me call the plays, and I'll open the offense up? Coincidence? I think not. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congratulations to the Redhounds
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!

We lose last week and congratulate a very good and fundamentally sound Beechwood team even though our defensive ends were mugged all night long. Fast forward a week and we win against a Dixie Heights team , who has nothing to hang their head about, and it’s all about the refs. Seems I remember a time we traveled up North to play a team in 2017 and lost mostly because the flag discrepancy was like 22 to 1, yet when they lose down here it’s all about the refs, go figure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05
(09-19-2020, 09:25 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Excuses. We played Beechwood a tight ballgame last week and nearly won with zero offense. Then all week, Predicted we would get hammered by in his opinion again a better team than Beechwood. Corbin ran the ball in this game in the first half and Dixie had no answer. They make adjustments at the half to take away the run, and a even defensive back and forth battle the second half. Defense got us the ball back, with 1:10 remaining. Just like the Beechwood game, we had to go the whole length of the field. Corbin finally puts Treyveon at wide receiver and he ran by that defense so fast is wouldn’t even funny, he was wide open. Bam touchdown, dude Corbin just flat out outplayed a good Dixie Heights team. It was a good game. They were a tuff team. Beechwood will have there hands full when you all meet in a few weeks. That also gives you time to come up with some excuses to go along with your ignorant predictions. I told you earlier in the week a loss to Covington Catholic is what Dixie Heights and Beechwood would have in common after Friday! Rolleyes
Dixie Heights opening drive the play clock reached zero before the ball was snapped and no flag. Dixie Heights ends up scoring on the drive. Dakota Patterson was tackled by not one defender but 2 while the ball was in the air and no flag was thrown. At the 1 minute mark in the 4th quarter the game clock wasn't started when it should have been running so the officials stopped the play and take time off the clock. Approx 40 seconds left in the game and Corbin at their own 26 yard line with no time outs left. Treyveon Longmire didn't line up at receiver, he was in the backfield and used his 4.4/40 speed and outran the Dixie Heights defense. 30 seconds left in the game and Dixie Heights fumbles on a trick play to end the game.

Sadly no one loses with dignity anymore. Its always the officials faults.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • Bull got out!
I just looked at the film and you are right. He did come out of the backfield. I personally would have him anywhere catching a pass instead of trying to make him a running back. His speed shows in that play. He is too fast for 1 defensive guy to handle in the open field when he is past the line of scrimmage. Man he smoked those two defensive players that tried to go with him. That play wasn’t close at all.
Congrats Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!
I wonder if coach Greer will continue reffing basketball games, I'm curious if a head football coach is allowed to be an official in another sport. Greer is one of the best officials we have in the 13th region and I would hate to see him stop calling games.
Congrats to Corbin and Coach Greer. Tommy is the best official in BB in the 13th Region, hope he continues to ref games.
Enough is enough. NO DOG in this fight, but was at the game to watch some high school football. Dixie got home cooked big time. I think it was 11 penalty's to 2 for Corbin, Both very good teams, but Dixie Heights flat out won this game. The player of the game was Corbin's clock operator. Dixie got a first down around Corbin's 20 yrd. line with 2:14 to go. Corbin was out of time outs, and Dixie did everything correctly running the ball leave around 7-08 sec. left for Corbin. However, the clock keeper and the reefs kept stopping the clock to re spot the ball every down, and the clock wasn't restarted until Dixie snapped the ball, blatant cheating by both the reefs and Corbin's clock operator. Corbin got the ball back with 1:17 at there own 20 or so, should have only been enough time to run one. or two plays at most, yet got a number of plays until they hit the big pass, In my 61 years of watching high school football this was one of the worst screw jobs to a high school football teams I've ever seen. If Corbin 's coaching staff had a ounce of self respect they should award this win to Dixie, because of the blatant cheating that got Corbin this win, beyond embarrassing taking this win, Corbin didn't deserve. really felt bad for those Dixie kids who earned this victory. Sure hope Dixie's staff sends this tape in to the KHSAA because it's crystal clear of the cheating involved which allowed Corbin to win this game. this wasn't a matter of judgment calls costing Dixie the win, it's was a blatant miss usage of the clock in order to give Corbin a better chance to win. this would be an easy reversal of the win to me, because it wasn't a judgment call, it was black and white, and the cheating that the clock operator and reefs did in order to allow Corbin many extra plays to win this game, just sickening for this Dixie players, very sad, for Corbin to take this win. Just goes to show you Corbin has zero class in winning, and it's a win at all cost for them, I live here in Corbin and I'm embarrassed to say that at this point with this stealing of a win from Dixie who won this game, but the reefs and clock operator gave it to the red hounds, The KHSAA needs to step in and make this right, it's called sportsmanship and being fair during high school sporting events. No way the KHSAA can look at this a dispute the cheating that went on, the KHSAA needs to make things right. JMHO. Talked to several people close to the Corbin program and they even know they should have lost this game, but said they were happy the got this, no matter the way it was earned, or not in this case. Very sad adults have to step in and cheat to allow there kids to win a game, disgusting in this case.  Summerset you've got a new fan the rest of this year at least, Corbin is for cheaters!
(09-21-2020, 11:49 AM)Tiger Roar Wrote: Enough is enough. NO DOG in this fight, but was at the game to watch some high school football. Dixie got home cooked big time. I think it was 11 penalty's to 2 for Corbin, Both very good teams, but Dixie Heights flat out won this game. The player of the game was Corbin's clock operator. Dixie got a first down around Corbin's 20 yrd. line with 2:14 to go. Corbin was out of time outs, and Dixie did everything correctly running the ball leave around 7-08 sec. left for Corbin. However, the clock keeper and the reefs kept stopping the clock to re spot the ball every down, and the clock wasn't restarted until Dixie snapped the ball, blatant cheating by both the reefs and Corbin's clock operator. Corbin got the ball back with 1:17 at there own 20 or so, should have only been enough time to run one. or two plays at most, yet got a number of plays until they hit the big pass, In my 61 years of watching high school football this was one of the worst screw jobs to a high school football teams I've ever seen. If Corbin 's coaching staff had a ounce of self respect they should award this win to Dixie, because of the blatant cheating that got Corbin this win, beyond embarrassing taking this win, Corbin didn't deserve. really felt bad for those Dixie kids who earned this victory. Sure hope Dixie's staff sends this tape in to the KHSAA because it's crystal clear of the cheating involved which allowed Corbin to win this game. this wasn't a matter of judgment calls costing Dixie the win, it's was a blatant miss usage of the clock in order to give Corbin a better chance to win. this would be an easy reversal of the win to me, because it wasn't a judgment call, it was black and white, and the cheating that the clock operator and reefs did in order to allow Corbin many extra plays to win this game, just sickening for this Dixie players, very sad, for Corbin to take this win. Just goes to show you Corbin has zero class in winning, and it's a win at all cost for them, I live here in Corbin and I'm embarrassed to say that at this point with this stealing of a win from Dixie who won this game, but the reefs and clock operator gave it to the red hounds, The KHSAA needs to step in and make this right, it's called sportsmanship and being fair during high school sporting events. No way the KHSAA can look at this a dispute the cheating that went on, the KHSAA needs to make things right. JMHO. Talked to several people close to the Corbin program and they even know they should have lost this game, but said they were happy the got this, no matter the way it was earned, or not in this case. Very sad adults have to step in and cheat to allow there kids to win a game, disgusting in this case.  Summerset you've got a new fan the rest of this year at least, Corbin is for cheaters!

Nice try but the casual fan doesn’t get to just stroll into the games during COVID and there’s so much wrong with your post no one could even begin to correct the inaccuracies. Dixie Heights had the game one and blew coverage that’s not on the ref or the clock operator and even your screen name screams that your not from Corbin lol

But If you are SOMERSET sells houses every day be glad to help you move
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-21-2020, 11:49 AM)Tiger Roar Wrote: Enough is enough. NO DOG in this fight, but was at the game to watch some high school football. Dixie got home cooked big time. I think it was 11 penalty's to 2 for Corbin, Both very good teams, but Dixie Heights flat out won this game. The player of the game was Corbin's clock operator. Dixie got a first down around Corbin's 20 yrd. line with 2:14 to go. Corbin was out of time outs, and Dixie did everything correctly running the ball leave around 7-08 sec. left for Corbin. However, the clock keeper and the reefs kept stopping the clock to re spot the ball every down, and the clock wasn't restarted until Dixie snapped the ball, blatant cheating by both the reefs and Corbin's clock operator. Corbin got the ball back with 1:17 at there own 20 or so, should have only been enough time to run one. or two plays at most, yet got a number of plays until they hit the big pass, In my 61 years of watching high school football this was one of the worst screw jobs to a high school football teams I've ever seen. If Corbin 's coaching staff had a ounce of self respect they should award this win to Dixie, because of the blatant cheating that got Corbin this win, beyond embarrassing taking this win, Corbin didn't deserve. really felt bad for those Dixie kids who earned this victory. Sure hope Dixie's staff sends this tape in to the KHSAA because it's crystal clear of the cheating involved which allowed Corbin to win this game. this wasn't a matter of judgment calls costing Dixie the win, it's was a blatant miss usage of the clock in order to give Corbin a better chance to win. this would be an easy reversal of the win to me, because it wasn't a judgment call, it was black and white, and the cheating that the clock operator and reefs did in order to allow Corbin many extra plays to win this game, just sickening for this Dixie players, very sad, for Corbin to take this win. Just goes to show you Corbin has zero class in winning, and it's a win at all cost for them, I live here in Corbin and I'm embarrassed to say that at this point with this stealing of a win from Dixie who won this game, but the reefs and clock operator gave it to the red hounds, The KHSAA needs to step in and make this right, it's called sportsmanship and being fair during high school sporting events. No way the KHSAA can look at this a dispute the cheating that went on, the KHSAA needs to make things right. JMHO. Talked to several people close to the Corbin program and they even know they should have lost this game, but said they were happy the got this, no matter the way it was earned, or not in this case. Very sad adults have to step in and cheat to allow there kids to win a game, disgusting in this case.  Summerset you've got a new fan the rest of this year at least, Corbin is for cheaters!
What is a “reef” and what part of a football game do “reefs” play?
LMAO where the hell is Summerset, oh never mind that’s the new place up there on the other side of Florence!!
(09-21-2020, 05:33 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 11:49 AM)Tiger Roar Wrote: Enough is enough. NO DOG in this fight, but was at the game to watch some high school football. Dixie got home cooked big time. I think it was 11 penalty's to 2 for Corbin, Both very good teams, but Dixie Heights flat out won this game. The player of the game was Corbin's clock operator. Dixie got a first down around Corbin's 20 yrd. line with 2:14 to go. Corbin was out of time outs, and Dixie did everything correctly running the ball leave around 7-08 sec. left for Corbin. However, the clock keeper and the reefs kept stopping the clock to re spot the ball every down, and the clock wasn't restarted until Dixie snapped the ball, blatant cheating by both the reefs and Corbin's clock operator. Corbin got the ball back with 1:17 at there own 20 or so, should have only been enough time to run one. or two plays at most, yet got a number of plays until they hit the big pass, In my 61 years of watching high school football this was one of the worst screw jobs to a high school football teams I've ever seen. If Corbin 's coaching staff had a ounce of self respect they should award this win to Dixie, because of the blatant cheating that got Corbin this win, beyond embarrassing taking this win, Corbin didn't deserve. really felt bad for those Dixie kids who earned this victory. Sure hope Dixie's staff sends this tape in to the KHSAA because it's crystal clear of the cheating involved which allowed Corbin to win this game. this wasn't a matter of judgment calls costing Dixie the win, it's was a blatant miss usage of the clock in order to give Corbin a better chance to win. this would be an easy reversal of the win to me, because it wasn't a judgment call, it was black and white, and the cheating that the clock operator and reefs did in order to allow Corbin many extra plays to win this game, just sickening for this Dixie players, very sad, for Corbin to take this win. Just goes to show you Corbin has zero class in winning, and it's a win at all cost for them, I live here in Corbin and I'm embarrassed to say that at this point with this stealing of a win from Dixie who won this game, but the reefs and clock operator gave it to the red hounds, The KHSAA needs to step in and make this right, it's called sportsmanship and being fair during high school sporting events. No way the KHSAA can look at this a dispute the cheating that went on, the KHSAA needs to make things right. JMHO. Talked to several people close to the Corbin program and they even know they should have lost this game, but said they were happy the got this, no matter the way it was earned, or not in this case. Very sad adults have to step in and cheat to allow there kids to win a game, disgusting in this case.  Summerset you've got a new fan the rest of this year at least, Corbin is for cheaters!
What is a “reef” and what part of a football game do “reefs” play?
They like smoke reefer at halftime, Dude.