Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 48 Murray 13 (2A Semifinal)
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Murray looked lost out there. I think LCA is going to take state convincingly
(12-12-2020, 12:24 AM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: Murray looked lost out there. I think LCA is going to take state convincingly

I would've thought that too but tonight I watched Beechwood play for the first time tonight and I think this game will be a dandy! LCA has athletes all over the field and the get to the ball fast but Beechwood may be able to put up a bunch of points on them but they won't stop LCA's offense. So I think it'll be a shootout!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LCA continues to be one of the most impressive teams I've seen all year.

Congrats Eagles!
Love it
LCA is loaded with athletes. Beechwood is Beechwood. Should be a great game. Congrats to Murray in taking out the Death Star to get to the semifinals.
Congrats to LCA, good luck next week. I've said all year that I believe LCA is the team to beat in 2A this year. One more to go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • Cobraxx