Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-20-2020, 03:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 03:15 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: I like wearing the masks because it makes it harder for people to recognize you.  I was at the Grocery store this morning in Pikeville and saw 3 people I know... if I didnt have my mask on I would've been in there atleast a hour listening to stuff that I couldn't care less about...instead I was in and out in 15 minutes...I have no idea if they help with the Coronavirus but I'm gonna wear them for a long time.
The masks have also been great for the rioters, looters, and arsonists working for BLM and Antifa. Armed robbers can now just get in line at any store or bank and just wait their turn before drawing their weapons.

True...I've found them to be very helpful in that aspect also. Plus I can put a mask on when driving by Walters Chevy Dealership/Pauley Bridge area on 23 and can't ever smell the sewage...the masks can serve multiple purposes.

(09-20-2020, 03:31 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: You show me someone who has a selfie of them wearing their mask as their social media profile picture right now and I show you a snowflake.

Either that or they don't have any teeth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by PHSFAN - 09-20-2020, 04:58 PM