Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cancellations this week so far
Good morning guys,

So far the following games are cancelled to the virus.  However I read that that the reason for the cancellations was due to hot zones on a map but not that players tested positive.   I am so confused by this.   So are they testing players as well and also using a map

N/A vs Logan County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
N/A vs Christian County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
N/A vs Bowling Green COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
NA vs Rockcastle County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
NA vs Estill County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy

My ignorance is because when i looked at the current Kentucky map I don't show these counties as being hot-zone.   So I have to assume that it was the teams they were supposed to play that could not play.   So could Estill and Rockcastle play this week?   In particular if the the players are testing negative.   Could they not play at a neutral site?   

I listened to the KHSAA meeting several weeks ago and I just don't recall the protocol.   I am sure that one of you fine gentlemen can help educate me here a little bit

well never mind on Estill Co this week. They were supposed to play Rockcastle Co.

https://interactives.courier-journal.com.../cv19/map/

what i posted is a interactive map. On the right hand side select Kentucky and it shows county by county
The Rock vs Estill game was not cancelled due to players testing positive. Rockcastle is now a yellow county on the map which is fine to play Estill is the one that had to cancel they moved into the red on the map. Suppose to reschedule this game at the last game of the season. The way teams have to cancel isn’t due to only players testing positive games can be canceled if the county as a whole moves into a hot zone regardless if any player has it or not. Theoretically you could have a local nursing home outbreak occur and results could cancel your high school sports
Ok what map. I shared the map. Estill county according to the map is not red. I don’t have a dog I. The fight. Exactly what map are they using.
Garrard canceled with Jackson County and are now playing against Rockcastle according to Twitter
thats all well and good. What i asked was what map are they exactly going buy. I have now found 14 different maps and every single one of them have different numbers and different colors up to today. Can someone please share with me the map that the state is really going by. Thats all i am interested in. I am just trying to understand how they are coming to there determinations.
(09-20-2020, 06:49 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: thats all well and good.  What i asked was what map are they exactly going buy.  I have now found 14 different maps and every single one of them have different numbers and different colors up to today.  Can someone please share with me the map that the state is really going by.  Thats all i am interested in.  I am just trying to understand how they are coming to there determinations
 This is heather official one. Updated each Thursday morning.  It is interactive. 

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience...0bd55b140c
The hot spots have more lefties.
(09-20-2020, 11:07 PM)pjdoug Wrote: The hot spots have more lefties.
Because they have more people...
(09-20-2020, 11:10 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote:

Bull Butter. Rural areas with liberals report more lies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Tomcat Pride
(09-20-2020, 11:14 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Warren County the home of Rand Paul is left... Well if that is the case, he will lose his seat in 2 years.
(09-20-2020, 11:16 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 11:14 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Warren County the home of Rand Paul is left... Well if that is the case, he will lose his seat in 2 years.
If he had to depend on Warren County he would. You know I was referring to places with liberal leaders that are habitual liars.
This is what our governor and his liberal lap dogs at the KDE want. Rest assured we all will remember this when it’s time to vote again.
jesus im sorry i asked. I merely just wanted to see the actual map that is being used. Again, I have found 14 maps and the numbers are all different.

Estill County on 13 of them is not a hot zone. If anyone knows the map or the site that they are going by can you please just post the link here. That is really all i wanted to see. I also noticed that the CDC has drastically lowered numbers in particular deaths associated. This is why you have so many people that simply just don't buy in to any of the numbers.
I think the whole Red County thing is a joke for high school or athletics. I would be willing to bet that the most of these cases in these red zones are from nursing homes and hospitals etc. Now I do acknowledge I could be wrong but I need more statistics on who is actually positive.
(09-21-2020, 12:44 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: jesus im sorry i asked.  I merely just wanted to see the actual map that is being used.  Again, I have found 14 maps and the numbers are all different. 

Estill County on 13 of them is not a hot zone.    If anyone knows the map or the site that they are going by can you please just post the link here.  That is really all i wanted to see.  I also noticed that the CDC has drastically lowered numbers in particular deaths associated.  This is why you have so many people that simply just don't buy in to any of the numbers.

I heard about some false numbers reported in Lincoln County. Do you know anything about that?
i have heard nothing about Lincoln. However again, when you have so many maps out there and so many agencies reporting numbers and nothing seems to jive with one another it just makes it hard to trust in any of them. I know what is happening at UK and I know the number of false positives and I know that people are being counted as positives that have not been tested, only placed in isolation due to tracing.
Just saw on Facebook that the Middlesboro / Morgan County game is cancelled Friday night. Not sure if it is true. I will find out for sure this evening.
Knott cancelled with Breathitt as well. Breathitt looking for a game for this Friday.
(09-22-2020, 06:15 PM)watcher Wrote: Just saw on Facebook that the Middlesboro / Morgan County game is cancelled Friday night.  Not sure if it is true.  I will find out for sure this evening.
Heard that as well. Heard that Morgan cancelled because of injuries. Not for sure. Just the rumor I’m hearing.
https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19

Scroll down and you will see map with# cases/100,000 population

I think this is what they go by
(09-22-2020, 08:11 PM)Tommy2tone Wrote: https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19

Scroll down and you will see map with# cases/100,000 population

I think this is what they go by

Thank you Tommy2tone.   I appreciate you taking the time to post this one.   Of all the maps that I have seen this certainly makes a great deal of sence to me.   Thank you again.   I wish you well.   Stay safe - peace love and happiness
(09-20-2020, 12:06 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: Good morning guys,

So far the following games are cancelled to the virus.  However I read that that the reason for the cancellations was due to hot zones on a map but not that players tested positive.   I am so confused by this.   So are they testing players as well and also using a map

N/A vs Logan County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
N/A vs Christian County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
N/A vs Bowling Green COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
NA vs Rockcastle County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
NA vs Estill County COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy

My ignorance is because when i looked at the current Kentucky map I don't show these counties as being hot-zone.   So I have to assume that it was the teams they were supposed to play that could not play.   So could Estill and Rockcastle play this week?   In particular if the the players are testing negative.   Could they not play at a neutral site?   

I listened to the KHSAA meeting several weeks ago and I just don't recall the protocol.   I am sure that one of you fine gentlemen can help educate me here a little bit

well never mind on Estill Co this week.  They were supposed to play Rockcastle Co.

https://interactives.courier-journal.com.../cv19/map/

what i posted is a interactive map.  On the right hand side select Kentucky and it shows county by county

Scott Co- FD cancelled(seen were Scott is now playing Clark Co. instead)
Great Crossing- Dunbar cancelled
Haven't heard anything about the Henry Clay-Pikeville game or Lafayette- Bryan Station game
Middlesboro / Morgan County game is for sure cancelled. Morgan cancelled. Not sure if it was Covid or injuries. I have heard both.