Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott
0%
Breathitt
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co Central @ Breathitt Co 9/25/20
Knott Co travels to Jackson coming off a opening week win over Betsy Layne as they meet the 2-0 Bobcats coming off wins over Estill and Powell , this is Breathitts first home game of the season. Breathitts defense improved tremendously this past week so I got the Bobcats by a score of their choice
Breathitt Co 28

Knott County 7
Don't know much about Knott or how much they have improved, but this Breathitt team can flat out play! I'm going with the bobcats in a beatdown on the river bank! Control that line of scrimmage and play smart football.

Breathitt-52
Knott-14
Breathitt with running clock in first half
[Image: https://media2.giphy.com/media/55bqVL2ms.../giphy.gif]
Bruthas bruthas SMH! Ole fast food tour is a coming and Pats be rolling in like the Trumpy train and thats wide freaking open! #concessionsbetterbeopen  #tearingsomethinup  More mash taters please!!!
(09-21-2020, 11:10 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [Image: https://media2.giphy.com/media/55bqVL2ms.../giphy.gif]
Bruthas bruthas SMH! Ole fast food tour is a coming and Pats be rolling in like the Trumpy train and thats wide freaking open! #concessionsbetterbeopen  #tearingsomethinup  More mash taters please!!!
I just realized your pats logo has a stuffed jaw  Big Grin that's pretty awesome!!
Breathitt by as much as they want. Possibly a running clock in the first half.
Looks like Week 3 of Breathitts ferocious schedule. Hats off to Coach Moore for loading it up like he does.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • Oledad92
(09-22-2020, 09:16 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Looks like Week 3 of Breathitts ferocious schedule.  Hats off to Coach Moore for loading it up like he does.

Knott is a district game we cannot help we play them and just like Pikeville can’t help it plays cupcakes like Phelps and hazard
KCC had a good win on Friday, but I have to go with BC in this one.
Breathitt couldnt beat a cupcake like Hazard this year.
I must agree Breathitts bakery is open again for the season. Paintsville the only competition and they're down. They can't help the district, but as they saw last year cupcake schedule don't prepare you for for the big dance. Breathitt 48- Knott 13