Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apollo vs McCracken county
Any thoughts on this up coming district game, so far McCracken has waxed their first 2 opponents?
Apollo is no pushover. McCracken had better come to play to beat this very athletic Apollo team. McCracken’s defense is solid but they cannot get caught up in all the hype. They may have beaten a decent Mayfield squad that was more like 21-7 without the defensive TDs. But Marshall might win 1 game this year so beating them is really not that much of an accomplishment. Apollo has a very good back, & a mobile QB. This game will let us know just how good their Defense really is. I’ll say McCracken wins but it’ll be close for 3 qtrs.
McCracken 27
Apollo 15
Good luck to the Stangs !
McCracken County
Defensive scores off turnovers is part of the game, A lot harder to come by than offensive scores. Apollo played Owensboro pretty good as far scoring. McCracken should win but I hope for a good game last years game was crazy. I'd like to see McCracken kick the ball deeper on kickoffs.
(09-21-2020, 02:32 PM)SteadyRockin71 Wrote: Apollo is no pushover. McCracken had better come to play to beat this very athletic Apollo team. McCracken’s defense is solid but they cannot get caught up in all the hype. They may have beaten a decent Mayfield squad that was more like 21-7 without the defensive TDs. But Marshall might win 1 game this year so beating them is really not that much of an accomplishment. Apollo has a very good back, & a mobile QB. This game will let us know just how good their Defense really is. I’ll say McCracken wins but it’ll be close for 3 qtrs.
McCracken 27
Apollo 15
Dead on my take so far, this game will also help Mayfield figure out where they are.  I fear all of the deep west is much further down than we think but I also think there is to little data so far to really know.  Will be keeping a watch on how well the Mustangs do, good luck!