Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Corbin 9/25
Thoughts and predictions
Bloodbath
corbin cancels on bowling green to pick up leslie county .. LOL
Just saying this would make my day if my hometown Leslie County win this one. Lol

Corbin 49
Leslie County 07
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-21-2020, 12:30 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: corbin cancels on bowling green to pick up leslie county .. LOL
Actually BG cancelled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corbin's post:
  • Bull got out!
I watched the Clay vs Leslie game on YouTube. Personally, I’m just glad we get to play a game instead of being at home wishing we were playing. I no doubt would have rather played Bowling Green, it is what it is. What’s funny is what ole bell tolls don’t know is, Corbin tried to get Bell to play in that Pigskin Classic game and they declined. Talk about a lol.  Personally, I hope the boys on both teams have fun and stay injury free. After this past weekend you have to count your blessings we have in front of us. I hate it to hear that a football player or a son for that matter lost his life. I’m still praying for that family and teammates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Patriot1
Hate going against my Eagles but I'm taking Corbin 56-20
Leslie by 10+

Thumbnail(s)

Twitter: @tc_analytics

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • Bull got out!
Corbin by50
Redhounds!!!
(09-21-2020, 01:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I watched the Clay vs Leslie game on YouTube. Personally, I’m just glad we get to play a game instead of being at home wishing we were playing. I no doubt would have rather played Bowling Green, it is what it is. What’s funny is what ole bell tolls don’t know is, Corbin tried to get Bell to play in that Pigskin Classic game and they declined. Talk about a lol.  Personally, I hope the boys on both teams have fun and stay injury free. After this past weekend you have to count your blessings we have in front of us. I hate it to hear that a football player or a son for that matter lost his life. I’m still praying for that family and teammates.

Again he’s just trying to get an argument started, no Smell Co fan can ever ridicule Corbins schedule with a straight face, who do they play next anyway Haragate school of the blind. Besides that’s the same guy that said after being dog stomped by JC by 36 points that it would help them come playoff time lmao.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Good luck Eagles, Corbin by a bunch.
(09-21-2020, 12:23 PM)64SUR Wrote: Thoughts and predictions
After watching my Eagles play clay... Corbin wins this by as much as they want. Wasn’t impressed with Leslies play calling or their ability to play with a lead against clay and the hounds are just in a different category than the eagles this year. Our passing game was non-existent against a mediocre clay defense so I don’t have a lot of hope going into this match up against Corbins defense. I hope both teams play hard and stay injury free. After this week, we get back into some winnable games.
Leslie County is in the red zone now. Curious if this game will go on.
(09-21-2020, 01:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I watched the Clay vs Leslie game on YouTube. Personally, I’m just glad we get to play a game instead of being at home wishing we were playing. I no doubt would have rather played Bowling Green, it is what it is. What’s funny is what ole bell tolls don’t know is, Corbin tried to get Bell to play in that Pigskin Classic game and they declined. Talk about a lol.  Personally, I hope the boys on both teams have fun and stay injury free. After this past weekend you have to count your blessings we have in front of us. I hate it to hear that a football player or a son for that matter lost his life. I’m still praying for that family and teammates.

everyone knows what kind of treatment you get at the pigskin .. people act like log mountain is bad but pigskin is a different level 
also prayers for north laurel just a very sad heartbreaking situation
Corbin 42-0
Corbin 49-0
Hounds by 36+
(09-21-2020, 08:34 PM)64SUR Wrote: Leslie County is in the red zone now.  Curious if this game will go on.
As of today (9-23-20) looks like Leslie County is an orange county, same as Whitley County.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • 64SUR
(09-23-2020, 07:27 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 08:34 PM)64SUR Wrote: Leslie County is in the red zone now.  Curious if this game will go on.
As of today (9-23-20) looks like Leslie County is an orange county, same as Whitley County.

And the governor looks yellow.