Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
100.00%
Greenup County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Greenup County 9/25
Raceland comes in at 0-2 with losses to Pikeville and East Jessamine while Greenup County comes in at 1-0 with a win over Fairview. Thoughts/Predictions?
This is a game that Raceland can win but it won’t be easy. Greenup is hungry for the first win over the Rams in a decade and Raceland doesn’t come with their A-game then we could be looking at an 0-3 start. That being said, I think the Rams will get the job done and get their fist win for this season.

Raceland 27
Greenup 22
I think Raceland gets the win
Raceland 28-14
Game being video streamed by anyone?
Rams 35-12
(09-23-2020, 01:58 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Game being video streamed by anyone?

Mytown TV may stream it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This Game worries me. Raceland just doesnt have the same old strength and physicality the last few years. If GCs WRs dont drop a million passes last year, we may very well have lost that one. I think we are the better over all team, but if GC is big upfront we may struggle. Going with history on this one...

Rams 28
Greenup 14
Rams 28-14
Raceland 35

Greenup County 17
This game may have never meant more to a Raceland season. Hope the Rams can put somethings together and start turning things around.
20-14 rams at halftime.Salmons with a brilliant call to kick a onsides kick after the rams go up 20-7 which allowed Greenup to score smh. Rams get the ball to start the second half

34-14 Rams almost have this one put away

34-14 Rams almost have this one put away