Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread
[Video: ]
Finally, we have Attorneys General like William Barr enforcing federal laws instead of breaking them.

Quote:Barr Announces Staggering Arrest Totals From DOJ's 'Operation Legend'

Over 1,000 people have been arrested and over 200 charged with a federal crime in major metropolitan cities since Operation Legend was launched by the Department of Justice in July, Attorney General William Barr announced Wednesday.

“Many of those arrests are for violent state crimes, including more than 90 homicides, like LeGend Taliferro’s,” Barr said in a news conference, referencing the boy the operation is named after.

“That’s more than 90 suspected killers who might still be on the streets without Operation Legend, and in many cities the operation is just getting started.”

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has also seized nearly 400 firearms.

Operation Legend was launched on July 8 as a “sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative” for federal law enforcement to work with state and local law enforcement officials “to fight violent crime,” according to a DOJ news release.

It was named in honor of LeGend Taliferro, a 4-year-old who was shot and killed on June 29 in Kansas City, Missouri. His suspected killer has been charged with second-degree murder, Fox News reported.

First started in Kansas City, the operation has expanded to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, St. Louis and Indianapolis, as well as Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Memphis, Tennessee.
Had Democrats not decided to pander to black voters by naming a Jamaican-Indian as Biden's running mate, Tulsi Gabbards would have made a much more formidable VP candidate than #HeelsUpHarris. She would have had a much broader appeal among independents and moderate Republican voters than Harris.

Of course, Democrats would still have been stuck with a feeble, elderly white man suffering from dementia at the top of the ticket, but Gabbards would have been a far more palatable potential president. Gabbards would also have given Democrats a candidate who did not sleep her way into a political career.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(08-20-2020, 08:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/JeremyTate41/status/...9682926596

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Michael Ahrens
@michaelahrens
Democrats' advice to Joe Biden:

1) Don't debate.
2) Don't leave the basement.
3) Don't concede the election.

Odd way to project confidence in your nominee.
  • torQQue
If Austin Petersen had won the Libertarian Party's nomination in 2016, I would have voted for him. Now, he will very likely be joining me in voting for Trump. Petersen is a traditional libertarian, which means that he is far more conservative than most Republican "leaders." Unfortunately, the Libertarian Party is full of liberals who join up solely because of the party's position on drugs. So, Petersen lost the nomination to dope smoking Gary Johnson.

Quote:Austin Petersen @AP4Liberty

2 weeks ago  I was not even considering voting for @realDonaldTrump. In 2016 I tried to run against him. Now I am thinking about it. And the outpouring of hatred and condemnation, and derision is pulling me more in that direction. The left and all their movements must be stopped.
(09-02-2020, 03:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [Video: ]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Metro Police shot and killed an armed black man in SE Washington, DC who refused to follow orders to stay in his vehicle. Maybe severe thunderstorms this evening will postpone the BLM riot that will almost certainly erupt in DC. 

Watching the body cam video provides some insight into how little time police officers often have when making life and death decisions.

^^ All good stuff Hoot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Antifa boy vs. Marine mountain. This is billed as Antifa vs. Marines but the three scrawny men may be part of the Black Lives Matter movement. Antifa generally stays hidden behind masks. Whatever they are, they were humiliated when their leader tried to sucker punch one of the Corpsmen.

This kid was very lucky that his punch did not land. I don't think that the three of them could have handled the smallest Marine, and I am not sure that the big guy would have needed both hands to have handled the three of them.

Dementia Joe. If you think that this man is capable of serving as this nation's president, then you may be off your meds.

• jetpilot
More evidence that Dementia Joe is headed down the road to that ends in a vegetarian state. These are not the types of gaffes that Biden used to make when talking off the top of his head. These gaffes show him profoundly confused as he reads tries to read text and numbers provided to him by his own staff.

I found a plan on Twitter that will surely flush Dementia Joe out of his basement.

(09-03-2020, 07:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Neal Boortz is my man crush. I've had the opportunity to meet with him 6 times in the last few years. 

And if you visited my Twitter Page, you'd see the countless messages he's sent me. It seriously borders on the obsessive/stalker line.

------------------------------------------------------------

I mean, visiting him was bad. But, its not like Trump didn't try to call him. haha. Not sure how much different that is. 

If my spouse called another man and asked him for sex... I'd leave her just the same as if she actually did it. So...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ronald reagan's post:
  • jetpilot
^I too love Boortz.
Boortz is my all time favorite talk show host. I finally gave up all of the rest except for Mark Levin. Boortz is one of the few celebraties who I would have any interest in ever meeting.
  • jetpilot