Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass at Scott County game cancelled
Scott Co. cancelled their game tomorrow at home with Douglass. Great Crossing cancelled their game at Dunbar as well. All other Lexington teams are still playing as of now. The games were cancelled on Scott Co.'s end. Scott Co. is now playing George Rogers Clark tomorrow night and Great Crossing is playing Shelby Co. on Saturday night.
Those were district games, so those should be forfeits right?
I think since they are district games they just have to be made up instead of a forfeit. It will probably have to be made up on Nov. 6 which means Douglass won't get to play St. X.
(09-24-2020, 07:39 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Scott Co. cancelled their game tomorrow at home with Douglass. Great Crossing cancelled their game at Dunbar as well. All other Lexington teams are still playing as of now. The games were cancelled on Scott Co.'s end. Scott Co. is now playing George Rogers Clark tomorrow night and Great Crossing is playing Shelby Co. on Saturday night.

The game was cancelled because Fayette Co. is in the Red, the Superintendent stated even before the season that any County in Red Scott County Schools would not be playing. Scott Co. also cancelled Soccer games with Sayre yesterday.

Not 100% sure on this, but I think starting Sept. 28 any County in the red can't play home or away. Someone feel free to correct me if this is not right.