Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're live tonight!
Armchair Athletics is live tonight on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ArmchairAthleticsKY/

Should be a good show as I'm joined with Tanner Hesterberg as my co-host.

Mark Dixon and Jim Matney will be on tonight.

This will be recorded for radio later if anyone misses it, or you can just go back and watch on Facebook.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Oledad92
I'm actually really excited to hear what Dixon had to say
Appreciate the link, I can’t wait for the next one.
Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question
(09-27-2020, 10:06 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question

All questions are good questions!
I do monitor the chat and can pass on questions if you comment on the video, but if someone can't make it I don't mind taking them ahead of time and asking them when we're live.

I don't want to blow up BGR with my stuff (I've done that in the past lol), but if it's something the community is interested in, I can post the guests ahead of time and we can do a segment where we ask the guests questions you guys post on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Oledad92
Had some issues tonight with the hardware, and unfortunately it wasn't anything I could monitor and fix while hosting at the same time. Managed it as the show went on, but I'll know what to fix going into next week.
(09-27-2020, 10:34 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 10:06 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question

All questions are good questions!
I do monitor the chat and can pass on questions if you comment on the video, but if someone can't make it I don't mind taking them ahead of time and asking them when we're live.

I don't want to blow up BGR with my stuff (I've done that in the past lol), but if it's something the community is interested in, I can post the guests ahead of time and we can do a segment where we ask the guests questions you guys post on here.
Okay cool!