Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson vs. Jones Jr.
Did anyone watch this one?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I watched some of it on YouTube. It wasn't much to see. It was not an actual boxing match. It was agreed before hand it would be an exhibition instead, and it looked like it. It was also decided before hand there would be no knockout and no winner, so...
(11-29-2020, 11:38 AM)Westside Wrote: I watched some of it on YouTube.  It wasn't much to see.  It was not an actual boxing match.  It was agreed before hand it would be an exhibition instead, and it looked like it.  It was also decided before hand there would be no knockout and no winner, so...
Yeah I was so confused during the fight why Tyson wasn’t throwing his hands because he was barely punching Jones but then I seen the agreed upon terms where they said it’ll be a exhibition sparring match and it made way more sense. 

Tyson still won though, I don’t think he got touched all night.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL