Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs Perry County Central 10/23
Commodore's host the black bears.
Perry coming off a win against Clay, & Harlan riding into the game with a loss to powerhouse Johnson Central 

Thoughts?

Perry still building, I think Harlan takes it. Unfortunately..

Harlan-28
Perry-7
Harlan 35
Perry 14
Harlan by three or four touchdowns
(10-19-2020, 09:08 PM)MaroonPancakes Wrote: Harlan by three or four touchdowns
We'll stop at three there cakes, you don't wanna get carried away

Honestly though guys I believe perry is getting better each week I don't think Harlan will beat them down like years past but they defiantly got Perry's number
(10-19-2020, 09:27 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 09:08 PM)MaroonPancakes Wrote: Harlan by three or four touchdowns
We'll stop at three there cakes, you don't wanna get carried away

Honestly though guys I believe perry is getting better each week I don't think Harlan will beat them down like years past but they defiantly got Perry's number
Basing my prediction off of both their games against Clay County. Both teams won, but Perry came away with 4 interceptions I believe and 2 being pick 6's. Harlan put a pretty solid smacking on them with half of those defensive stats.
Perry Central has never beaten the Black Bears.

Came close a few times and twice lost on 2pt conversions in the last minute.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Oledad92
The last good game I remember was when Neace was at tailback & he was a straight up iron horse. I'd love to see my Doré's pull this one out. Swear to god.
Last two close ones I remember were the Jordan Amis year where they lost by a 2 pt conversion (same way he lost when he was QB) and the one where it was like 75-50. It was on WYMT and I’d say 60 points were scored in the last 15 minutes. HC pulled ahead late but it was a wild one.
  • Oledad92
(10-21-2020, 02:26 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Last two close ones I remember were the Jordan Amis year where they lost by a 2 pt conversion (same way he lost when he was QB) and the one where it was like 75-50. It was on WYMT and I’d say 60 points were scored in the last 15 minutes. HC pulled ahead late but it was a wild one.
I remember that. It was colder then a wale digger.. butt in poke berry time that night. I sure hope this is our year at 'em.

Ain't too many perry fans on here anymore
Perry fans have mostly abandoned the site it seems.

There are weeks that prediction threads and game threads don’t get posted for Perry games, unless it’s JC fans beating their chest.
  • Oledad92
Harlan County 30
Perry Central 8