Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County vs Montgomery County 10/23
Mason cancelled on Powell and will try and reschedule for next week. Powell picks up Moco. who wins and why?
(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote: Mason cancelled on Powell and will try and reschedule for next week. Powell picks up Moco. who wins and why?

MoCo. is scheduled to play Douglas. did the game get cancelled?
(10-21-2020, 01:14 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote: Mason cancelled on Powell and will try and reschedule for next week. Powell picks up Moco. who wins and why?

MoCo. is scheduled to play Douglas. did the game get cancelled?
yes, covid case at Douglass
What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here ? Douglas has no cases, they thought they where playing MC.. let’s be honest nobody playing Douglass because of their team not the virus.... why do MC get drop a team and then pick up Powell.. these high school coaches are abusing this not to play better teams. “ let them play “ is a joke
(10-21-2020, 10:04 PM)RTL Wrote: What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here ?  Douglas has no cases, they thought they where playing MC..  let’s be honest nobody playing Douglass because of their team not the virus....  why do MC get drop a team and then pick up Powell..  these high school coaches are abusing this not to play better teams.  “ let them play “ is a joke

100% wrong- Coaches have zero say in the matter. Scott County Schools Superintendent stated before the season will not be playing anyone in any sport that becomes a RED county or has had a player test positive, its not just football multiple Volleyball and Soccer games were cancelled. Great Crossing game was cancelled because of a FD player had tested positive period. Superintendent cancelled the game not Great Crossing. No matter if he was a starter or not he tested positive in most counties teams do not play for 2 weeks if a player test positive and this would have been the second week.  I heard that Montgomery hasn't cancel the game yet, Powell is just a backup plan in case Fayette turns RED before Friday. That's what I was told.
(10-21-2020, 11:17 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 10:04 PM)RTL Wrote: What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here ?  Douglas has no cases, they thought they where playing MC..  let’s be honest nobody playing Douglass because of their team not the virus....  why do MC get drop a team and then pick up Powell..  these high school coaches are abusing this not to play better teams.  “ let them play “ is a joke

100% wrong- Coaches have zero say in the matter. Scott County Schools Superintendent stated before the season will not be playing anyone in any sport that becomes a RED county or has had a player test positive, its not just football multiple Volleyball and Soccer games were cancelled. Great Crossing game was cancelled because of a FD player had tested positive period. Superintendent cancelled the game not Great Crossing. No matter if he was a starter or not he tested positive in most counties teams do not play for 2 weeks if a player test positive and this would have been the second week.  I heard that Montgomery hasn't cancel the game yet, Powell is just a backup plan in case Fayette turns RED before Friday. That's what I was told.
this is true, i wasn’t aware of this until today but this is 100% the case. Powell will probably be without a game this week and Moco will travel to Douglass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pocoboy18's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
All I can tell you is my knowledge Douglas had no positives , I guess it’s just a is coincidence.ha ha..... Douglass will be declared state Champion,Fayette County will still be in the red during the playoffs.  And other teams we have to forfeit especially Scott County so. Congratulations Douglas
(10-23-2020, 09:49 AM)RTL Wrote: All I can tell you is my knowledge Douglas had no positives , I guess it’s just a is coincidence.ha ha..... Douglass will be declared state Champion,Fayette County will still be in the red during the playoffs.  And other teams we have to forfeit especially Scott County so. Congratulations Douglas

Your knowledge is wrong you can even go back and look it up for yourself- Soooooo. the administration at Douglas and all the news reports 2weeks ago that a football player had tested positive and is know at home resting was false? Wow. It doesn't make since to me but I think the Superintendent is going to make an exception for the playoffs, I'm happy for the kids but I just don't understand his thinking. What's the difference know but the playoffs is ok?
Douglas can’t find a game because nobody wants to play them ...they had positive test like 4 weeks ago... Let’s just be honest about the situation.... this has more to do with somebody getting beat than it has anything to do with the virus ...Scott county should be ashamed !!! if they can’t play in the regular season they shouldn’t be allowed to play in the playoffs.I mean I get Montgomery County’s reasoning who wants to get beat by 50 .. Just be honest about the situation... “ let them play” is a joke. Douglas players must be the worlds most dangerous super spreaders
(10-23-2020, 04:54 PM)RTL Wrote: Douglas can’t find a game because nobody wants to play them ...they had positive test like 4 weeks ago...  Let’s just be honest about the situation.... this has more to do with somebody getting beat than it has anything to do with the virus ...Scott county should be ashamed !!! if they can’t play in the regular season they shouldn’t be allowed to play in the playoffs.I mean I get Montgomery County’s reasoning who wants to get beat by 50 .. Just be honest about the situation...  “ let them play”  is a joke.  Douglas players must be the worlds most dangerous super spreaders

I thought you were serious but after reading this you are joking, good try though. You had me there for a second.