Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is MLB dead on this site?
Here we are on opening night of the World Series, and there has been no talk of MLB this year.  Will anyone watch the World Series?
I may watch a couple of innings each game. The games start too late for me. If the Reds were playing, I would watch every game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Stardust
I haven’t missed a game in the ALCS and ALDS. And watching the World Series game one right now.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Stardust
Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
Hands down, that game was epic.  If you are a fan of either team, then your heart was pounding that entire game.  Should be a fun final 3 games
(10-25-2020, 09:41 AM)Stardust Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
Hands down, that game was epic.  If you are a fan of either team, then your heart was pounding that entire game.  Should be a fun final 3 games

As a fan of MLB teams, this was great for me. 

The only thing I could think is why was the pitcher not backing up home plate? I learned that in pee wee baseball.
#BBFL