Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Floyd Central will be played Friday
LC @ FC will be played at 7:30 Friday night. Thoughts? Predictions?
Lawrence
I expect a lot of points put up in this one.

Lawrence wins, 50-34.
LC 36-18
I just got off the phone with a administrator at Lawrence Co. about another matter but I asked about this game still being played and the administrator said it is not being played.
(10-22-2020, 11:57 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: I just got off the phone with a administrator at Lawrence Co. about another matter but I asked about this game still being played and the administrator said it is not being played.
Well the superintendent at Lawrence Co, Dr Fletcher says it’s on. He walked down to the football field and told the players and coaches face to face yesterday we will get to play Friday. Of course things can change but as of yesterday around 5:30 we’re still a go. So, until Dr Fletcher says different in getting ready for a football game tomorrow.
(10-22-2020, 12:26 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 11:57 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: I just got off the phone with a administrator at Lawrence Co. about another matter but I asked about this game still being played and the administrator said it is not being played.
Well the superintendent at Lawrence Co, Dr Fletcher says it’s on. He walked down to the football field and told the players and coaches face to face yesterday we will get to play Friday. Of course things can change but as of yesterday around 5:30 we’re still a go. So, until Dr Fletcher says different in getting ready for a football game tomorrow.
I think it was just changed this morning but maybe its been changed again. The principal I talked with had just talked with the superintendent this morning. It's hard telling what will happen. lol
(10-22-2020, 02:28 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
I think it was just changed this morning but maybe its been changed again. The principal I talked with had just talked with the superintendent this morning. It's hard telling what will happen. lol
In today’s crazy Covid times you never know what your going to get lol. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
Tied 24 all with 1:30 left in third
(10-22-2020, 03:00 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 02:28 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
In today’s crazy Covid times you never know what your going to get lol. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
That sir, in its self, is LIFE
LC 40 - FC 24 5:48 left in the 4th.
Game was kept closer than it ought to have been by a really nice approach by Coach Hager. He ran the ball and took the play clock down to about 0:02 every snap in the first half, making the most of a size advantage up front and with bigger, thicker backs.

But LC really owned the 2nd half. They were quicker across the board. The Jaguars’ only score came on a scoop and score of an LC fumble. The Bulldogs made some great defensive adjustments and did some good play calling in response to the Jags’ game plan.

Fun game overall. Jags played hard, but the Bulldogs were just too fast and made the plays.