Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Missouri
Cats playing some good football especially on D. KY has a 5 game win streak on the line also against Mizzu!!!
Kentucky should blow these guys out of the water
Wildcats win it in Columbia 31-20.
Cats are very very flat to start.
UK's offense is horrible. They would have a chance to win the SEC East if they had a serviceable offense. The defense, however, is SEC caliber.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well KY back to sucking again. Gotta bench Wilson and find someone who can get open and catch the ball
I think you have to go strictly Gatewood this week and have him ready for next week against Georgia.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
this loss sucks. Ky should have won, they just couldn't get the ball rolling.
(10-24-2020, 08:37 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: this loss sucks. Ky should have won, they just couldn't get the ball rolling.

This the worst loss in Stoops era?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • T-CATS
(10-24-2020, 10:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 08:37 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: this loss sucks. Ky should have won, they just couldn't get the ball rolling.

Possibility so. Mizzouri is one of the worst teams in the SEC and KY manages to lose. I think ky overlooked mizzouri that running back for mizzu is an veteran animal. Ky was dead for the first two quarters of the game. Maybe too much 1984 partying? I'll be glad to see the big three return with smoke in the backfield I just hope they open their eyes and realize to win in the SEC you can't overlook anybody. Now we got Georgia and that will be no easy task. When it rains, it pours
(10-24-2020, 11:05 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:

Possibility so. Mizzouri is one of the worst teams in the SEC and KY manages to lose. I think ky overlooked mizzouri that running back for mizzu is an veteran animal. Ky was dead for the first two quarters of the game. Maybe too much 1984 partying? I'll be glad to see the big three return with smoke in the backfield I just hope they open their eyes and realize to win in the SEC you can't overlook anybody. Now we got Georgia and that will be no easy task. When it rains, it pours

Today looked like they were not into the game whatsoever. Looked like we was still drunk off beating Tennessee and we never left Rocky Top. But we as Kentucky should never overlook anyone, I mean we are Kentucky football. And just 5 years ago we were the team that no one payed attention to it.
#BBFL
(10-25-2020, 01:49 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 11:05 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:

Today looked like they were not into the game whatsoever. Looked like we was still drunk off beating Tennessee and we never left Rocky Top. But we as Kentucky should never overlook anyone, I mean we are Kentucky football. And just 5 years ago we were the team that no one payed attention to it.
My thoughts exactly, hopefully they can bounce back before we all lose interest due to basketball season
This has been one of the frustrating trends of the Stoops era. We always have 2-3 games per year that we just overlook. Stoops has been able to get an upset each year against Tennessee, Florida, Louisville but then we will lose a couple of games to horrible teams like Vandy, Ole Miss, or Mizzou. I know let downs happen but Stoops has still not figured out how to get his team to focus after big wins or for less talented opponents.

For all the good things this coaching staff has done in recruiting this coaching staff has really struggled to utilize the talent year in and year out. They really struggle to play situational football and make easy decisions.

Down 17-3 our offense finally shows up and Chris Rodriguez starts churning out some yards on the ground. Then we get the TD off a play action pass down the sideline. Then Our defense made a huge stop and we got the ball down 17-10 with 10 minutes to go. For the life of me I don’t understand why Eddie Gran thought with this being the most important drive of the game that we should put A.J. rose back in at RB. We go 3 and out and the game is over at that point. It just makes no sense with Rodriguez having the hot hand.

Also I don’t know why any wide receiver that is above a 2 star rating would come to UK. These guys could start all 4 years and have less than 1000 yards receiving for their career. When we actually do get somebody open and Terry makes a good throw they either drop the pass or fumble.