Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/23
20 mins to Kickoff.
The game will be streamed on Mytown TV Facebook page.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(10-23-2020, 08:10 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: 20 mins to Kickoff.
GAME TIME!!

(10-23-2020, 08:19 PM)Jarons Wrote: The game will be streamed on Mytown TV Facebook page.

fredrick Allen James typically has it live on his page and does a great job calling the game.

Rams down to the 25 knocking on the door!

1st. Qt 6:32

Rams pass in the end zone PICKED OFF! Paintsville runs it out to their own 14

TD TIGERS!! Luke Hyden with a 30yd TD run

End of first

Paintsville 7 Rams 0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue_Bird96's post:
  • Josiewales
Raceland was playing with a lot of energy and drove the ball down the field nicely. The interception in the end zone is an absolute killer.
Raceland 3 and out and forced to punt Paintsville starts on the Rams 37

10:29 In 2nd.

Tigers turnover on downs. Raceland takes over on the 38 and throws an INTERCEPTION!!!

Paintsville Ball!

Paintsville start on their own 23

Phelps off to the races with a BIG RUN down inside the 10!

BIG number 3 drives in! Which the now say he’s knee was down on the one! Questionable call! Have to do it again!

Phelps for the TD!
PAT Drills the upright!!!
Tigers 13
Rams 0

4:37 remaining in the 2nd

Rams with a Flea flicker for a TD Rams

Paintsville 13

Raceland 7

2:05 remaining in the 2nd

The spotting of the ball tonight has been suspect at times ! Lol

At the Half

Paintsville 13
Rams 7
Its closer than I expected.
Rams are a tough out
This ones been a tug of war. Since the Half! Neither being able to produce much offense.

Still
13-7 Paintsville.

3:42 3rd

Screen pass on the sideline with a MONSTER HOLD that wasn’t seen helped get the Rams down inside the 10.

STOPED on the line of scrimmage but still good for a Heating and cooking FIRST DOWN!

Rams on the 3
1st down

Rams drove 3yards backwards on that attempt.

2nd and 4

Rams drove back another couple of yards back to the 11

3rd and 11.

Time out RACELAND

Rams throw to the end zone and a Fantastic catch After contact for the TD!

Pat missed.

13-13
This game has been great. Defenses playing great football.
BIG ZACH TAYLOR with the reception and runs it down inside the 10

Next play Tigers run it In for the TD!!!!

Paintsville 20- Raceland 13

11:30 4th

The calls are coming out at full force rams inching down the field after getting stuffed on 4th down.

Blatant intentional grounding but no call. Another flag let’s see who this is against

Paintsville. Give rams another first down.

Raceland down to the 2. 2nd down

TD Rams but wait. One more
Flag

Personal foul on the Tigers. Will be assessed on the kick off.

PAT is good

20-20

4:29 remaining in the 4th
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue_Bird96's post:
  • 64SUR
Everytime that drive stalled, a flag came out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coupon21's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Tigers Punt down to the Rams 26.

3:12 remains
Wow!!
First ply of the series. Flag against Paintsville

Penalty yards getting a little lop sides. WAIT..... Offside called on Raceland!!!! .

Racelands pass PICKED!!!! Tigers take over midfield with 1:49 remaining

3rd and 12. Time out Tigers

4th and 1.

On the 40 and stopped with 47 seconds left. Rams will take over on their own 40

Rams 3rd and 10 on the 17 with 1 second

Clock stopped a tad early on the stand up tackle but still 1 second remains

Time out Paintsville. Raceland set your for the field goal

Set up.

Line up for the field goal. Another time out Paintsville.

(10-23-2020, 10:33 PM)TheCoupon21 Wrote: Everytime that drive stalled, a flag came out.
That come with the territory. We knew it coming in.
What ever happens ...you guys try not to ruin it with all the complaining
Kick is up and good.

23-20 Raceland. Congratulations Rams!
For the talent they have, Paintsville is the worst offensive team I’ve ever witnessed. It’s a shame really. My point earlier in this thread about Chirico, was in 2017 Paintsville had the best roster in the East easily, and yet they didn’t even win the region. What a shame. Once again with a much less talented roster, Raceland outcoaches and out plays the Tigers. Why do they, Paintsville, keep getting transfers? It’s pretty mind boggling. I’d go to that black and gold team where they actually win titles if it were me or my kid I’d be a golden Eagle.
If anyone finds out the difference in penalty yards I’d be curious to know em. Raceland is hands down the most disciplined football team in 1A
The Rams are District Champions for the first time in....hell idk when haha

(10-23-2020, 10:54 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: If anyone finds out  the difference in penalty yards I’d be curious to know em. Raceland is hands down the most disciplined football team in 1A
And Paintsville is year after year the most undisciplined football team in the state! That’s facts
Excuses already!! Lol Face masks and unsportsmanlike penalties will hedge the yards the other way. Raceland wore the tigers out up front.
RAMDAD50The Rams are District Champions for the first time in....hell idk when haha

(10-23-2020, 10:54 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: If anyone finds out  the difference in penalty yards I’d be curious to know em. Raceland is hands down the most disciplined football team in 1A
And Paintsville is year after year the most undisciplined football team in the state! That’s facts

Yea, we know your facts! Lol

Kind of some sarcasm there at the end RAMDAD. It may have slipped by ya. So your saying that this years Rams team, the one you were just talking about being “so bad that people weren’t even talking about them on their own thread”, they’re a 3 penalty for 15 yds total disciplined team? I have a feeling the next non home game they have, totals up to a bit more than what they had tonight. Still being what it always is, I don’t want to take anything away from the Raceland players. They have no control over calls they can only control play so great job playing hard tonight! Congratulations !

(10-23-2020, 10:58 PM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Excuses already!! Lol Face masks and unsportsmanlike penalties will hedge the yards the other way. Raceland wore the tigers out up front.

lol yep
To be honest, i  was really surprised at Paintsville's offense, or lack of it. Just don't seem to have much of a running game, but passing was somewhat better. When it came to discipline, Rams were the much better team in that aspect of the game. As far as the line goes, Rams were smaller and quicker to get off the line faster than the Tigers, resulting in quicker blocks. If Paintsville is going to Kroger, then there's some things that need to be cleaned up. Jmo. Congrats Rams!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(10-23-2020, 10:56 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: The Rams are District Champions for the first time in....hell idk when haha

The district championship isn’t crowned until week 2 of the playoffs. As a tiger fan RamDad I have to agree with you. We are one of the most undisciplined teams around. Game after game we get flagged to death but nothing changes. Last week again West Carter we were called for holding at least five times and it could’ve been called more. When is it ever going to change? Year in and year out we do this and then the mommy’s get on Facebook and complain about the officiating.