Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglas 29 Montgomery County 0
Closer than i thought, didn’t watch the game. dig Douglass play their JV or something?? lol
(10-23-2020, 09:35 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote: Closer than i thought, didn’t watch the game. dig Douglass play their JV or something?? lol
No that was the score with still just under 2 minutes to play in the first quarter. There was a lightning delay and about 10 minutes in the delay there was another lightning delay and Montgomery said they had enough and were going home. Douglass was able to get all the players in the game before it was called. I really don't blame them at all.
(10-23-2020, 09:54 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 09:35 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote: Closer than i thought, didn’t watch the game. dig Douglass play their JV or something?? lol
No that was the score with still just under 2 minutes to play in the first quarter. There was a lightning delay and about 10 minutes in the delay there was another lightning delay and Montgomery said they had enough and were going home. Douglass was able to get all the players in the game before it was called. I really don't blame them at all.

Crowdus, Allen and Key (2) all with Receiving TD’s from Cornett. Game called with 1:57 left in first quarter.