Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5)Georgia at Kentucky
Georgia comes to Lexington coming off a 41-25 loss to Alabama.   We all know what happened to Kentucky in their last game against Missouri.  What does Kentucky have to do to get the win at home against the Bulldogs?
Word is that Joey Gatewood is going to get the start at qb. Offense can't be any worse than it was last week, leave him out there and ride Rodriguez a little more and see what happens. Probably a double digit loss, but in this crazy year, nothing would surprise me.
They just posted it on twitter. Huge deal and a week against the best team we'll play all year and they are throwing him in.

Hope he balls out
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-29-2020, 09:43 PM)Spud6 Wrote: They just posted it on twitter. Huge deal and a week against the best team we'll play all year and they are throwing him in.

Hope he balls out
I know this is an old post but I’d venture to say Bama will be the best team we face all year Lol. All joking aside, the UGA game was closer than anyone would have guessed but no way we play within 3 scores of Bama. That offense they have even without Waddle now is just brutal. Mac Jones keeps it up and he wins heisman. No wonder he flipped from UK to UA when we was recruiting him lol.