Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4)Notre Dame 47 (1)Clemson 40 (OT)
I don’t like Clemson at all, but was rooting for them over the Irish.  With the Irish winning at home in overtime over a Clemson team playing without qb Trevor Lawrence, and a few defensive starters wasn’t that impressive.  Now an overrated Irish team will be even more overrated.
Cmon Westy!

I love Clemson. This was a great game for college football. Trevor being out is no excuse in my opinion, because DJ is unbelievable! We had a terrible day on defense. Our safeties can’t play the pass defense. And we gave away two touchdowns basically on back to back offensive possessions with two turnovers.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Westside
(11-08-2020, 09:50 AM)Westside Wrote: I don’t like Clemson at all, but was rooting for them over the Irish.  With the Irish winning at home in overtime over a Clemson team playing without qb Trevor Lawrence, and a few defensive starters wasn’t that impressive.  Now an overrated Irish team will be even more overrated.
I think if they meet in the ACC title game it won’t even be close. Tigers get their starting QB back, even though this guy is one heck of a backup, plus getting D Line back will help. I do agree they are overrated. I seen today they are now ranked behind Bama and ahead of OSU. I’m not sure they can play with either of those two teams but i could be wrong as i was about this Clemson game.
(11-09-2020, 04:09 AM)Demarcus ware Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:50 AM)Westside Wrote: I don’t like Clemson at all, but was rooting for them over the Irish.  With the Irish winning at home in overtime over a Clemson team playing without qb Trevor Lawrence, and a few defensive starters wasn’t that impressive.  Now an overrated Irish team will be even more overrated.
I think if they meet in the ACC title game it won’t even be close. Tigers get their starting QB back, even though this guy is one heck of a backup, plus getting D Line back will help. I do agree they are overrated. I seen today they are now ranked behind Bama and ahead of OSU. I’m not sure they can play with either of those two teams but i could be wrong as i was about this Clemson game.

I agree.  I hope and think they will get blasted by Clemson in a few weeks. If there is a playoff, I don't want Notre Dame knocking a deserving team out of a playoff spot.
It's hard to beat a good team twice. That's what gives me so much hope about them and Clemson meeting again. I think the Tigers will throttle them

When you give Venables time to scheme a team after seeing them, then he's scary
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL