Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impressive showing from Pikeville at Mason-Dixon
Pikeville took home 2nd at the Mason-Dixon Indoor State Championships on Saturday with Jones and Stanley winning their respected events. Congrats Panthers on a job well done.
Congrats guys. You did very well. I kind of expected Jones to win but Stan winning was a very nice suprise.
Pikeville didnt even have all of their runners did they?
they could only take one in each event or somethin like that...
Oh i see now
thanks for clearing things up go panthers.
i think that if pikeville would have a better chance if we had some girls that ran
girls dont matter to the overall boys score...but it would be nice to see the girls track team do as well as the boys
CONGRATS PANTHERS

GREAT WIN

i didn't get to see it, sry. but i heard that we did great from a lot of ppl.
PIKEVILLE FIRST IS STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY ON
what are you talking about yg?
ya no kiddin what the hell are u talkin bout
haha yg is just overwhelmed with excitement i guess...thats the only explanation i can come up with...
lol im not realy impressed i thought they would do this well they have an INCREDIBLE track coach and athelets im happy to c them representing this area very well and this is the 1st time pikeville has ever won a trophy at this meet i have a very overwheled respect for Libby Jon and the runners. Nice showing and im happy to c u all do this you all are one hell of a team.

and j/w but y didnt u all think stan would run this well he is an awsome runner if im not mistaking he holds the track record at Pikeville. Last year he just had alot of competiton at regionals going against the kid from Jenkins and + didnt he have BAD shin splints and had over came a Aceles Tendon tare i could b wrong.
it was a nice showing by the boys, stan really showed how good he is, and now maybe people can start to give this kid some dapp..lol
Stan is a good runner, but he definetly doesnt hold ne records. i think his brother Adam holds a couple. he did have some bad shin splints, but i dont beleive any tendon injury. lets hope jones can keep pole vaulting as well as he's shown. Pikeville has definetly passed expectations and will run away with region. congrats to the team. good luck rest of the year
Congrads on a very good accomplishment pville.
yea it is a really tough meet and im happy with my own and my teams performance.. this meet is real good to kinda get a view on what the outdoor competition is gonna be like. but its really tough, so i think that we did an awesom job, we owe it to libby white and mims to say the least!