Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville 28 Raceland 25
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should have won this game by 2 scores. That being said, NCCs thumping at the ands of BW, Pikevilles loss to LCA, Paintsvilles loss to LCC...1A is wide open.
Bahaahaahaa
Lambs blow it
Long ride home boys!!!!!!
Lmao
This is a hard loss to swallow. Raceland shot themselves in the foot a lot tonight and had opportunities to win. Missing PAT’s was the game changer tonight. Although losing is never fun the silver lining is we got a good playoff type game that we can use to learn from and make us better later.
(10-30-2020, 11:09 PM)Beagle1 Wrote: Bahaahaahaa
Lambs blow it
Long ride home boys!!!!!!
Lmao

Who did u all have tonight beagle?
We had the night off. Just spent the evening rooting against the lambs!!!!
It was a really good evening too. Lmao
(10-30-2020, 11:05 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Should have won this game by 2 scores. That being said, NCCs thumping at the ands of BW, Pikevilles loss to LCA, Paintsvilles loss to LCC...1A is wide open.
Pikeville isn't even favored in 1A if you can act like Pikeville beating Raceland by 3 TDs at Raceland never happened.

haha just messing with you Scotty, glad the Raceland fans are getting excited again. Smack talk is down 73.9% due to COVID.
(10-31-2020, 02:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 11:05 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Should have won this game by 2 scores. That being said, NCCs thumping at the ands of BW, Pikevilles loss to LCA, Paintsvilles loss to LCC...1A is wide open.
Pikeville isn't even favored in 1A if you can act like Pikeville beating Raceland by 3 TDs at Raceland never happened.

haha just messing with you Scotty, glad the Raceland fans are getting excited again. Smack talk is down 73.9% due to COVID.
If Raceland played the Panthers again I think it would be a better game than the first one.  Raceland has improved tremendously from game one (not to say the Panthers haven’t either) and I think they are getting back to being a top team in 1A.  Raceland has played top ranked teams in different classes for much of the season and has grown a lot as a result.  If Raceland beats Paintsville again in round 2 then they will be a team to watch out for in the later rounds.
(10-31-2020, 03:05 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

If Raceland played the Panthers again I think it would be a better game than the first one.  Raceland has improved tremendously from game one (not to say the Panthers haven’t either) and I think they are getting back to being a top team in 1A.  Raceland has played top ranked teams in different classes for much of the season and has grown a lot as a result.  If Raceland beats Paintsville again in round 2 then they will be a team to watch out for in the later rounds.

it absolutely would be a better game. Obviously all these teams get better throughout the year but Without a doubt Raceland has made the biggest stride since the start!
(10-31-2020, 04:16 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 03:05 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

it absolutely would be a better game. Obviously all these teams get better throughout the year but Without a doubt Raceland has made the biggest stride since the start!
Raceland has a lot of Freshmen and Sophomores in their starting line-up and this was really a rebuilding year.  I have been pleasantly surprised to see how good this season has turned out for us.  At the beginning of the year and especially after the Ashland game  I thought we would be lucky to win 3 games this season but the players and coaches thought otherwise.  Right now Raceland is one of the hottest teams in 1A and I think they could beat anyone in any given night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
^Pikeville lost 18 starters I believe so you can think Raceland has narrowed the gap but probably not...
And the rematch would be at Pikeville in all likelihood so won't have to deal with the negative 10 penalty ratio lol...
(10-31-2020, 07:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Pikeville lost 18 starters I believe so you can think Raceland has narrowed the gap but probably not...
And the rematch would be at Pikeville in all likelihood so won't have to deal with the negative 10 penalty ratio lol...
You very well may be right.  Honestly I wasn’t expecting much from our team this year and if we made it to see Pikeville again It would be more than I thought would happen.
Guess who back after beating Jellico today. Williamsburg is coming!!!
(10-31-2020, 07:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Pikeville lost 18 starters I believe so you can think Raceland has narrowed the gap but probably not...
I Can’t argue that JP. Wish we didn’t have to endure Flagville again!

(11-01-2020, 12:31 AM)64SUR Wrote: Guess who back after beating Jellico today.  Williamsburg is coming!!!
I’m wondering if Williamsburg isn’t flying under the radar on us, while we’re all here focused on each other!
^^^Don't let 64 pull your leg BB! Jellico is a perennially horrible team. They would probably be ranked in the bottom 3-5 teams in KY every year in Class A.
(11-01-2020, 11:19 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
I Can’t argue that JP. Wish we didn’t have to endure Flagville again!

(11-01-2020, 12:31 AM)64SUR Wrote: Guess who back after beating Jellico today.  Williamsburg is coming!!!
I’m wondering if Williamsburg isn’t flying under the radar on us, while we’re all here focused on each other!

it can’t Help them missing as many weeks playing as they have. Played Summerset and LCA which is good but 4 weeks idle for covid will be a killer to any team.
Impressive win by Danville without their most explosive weapon.