Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Georgia 14 Kentucky 3
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
UK has the worst offense I have ever seen. They would be lucky to score on a middle school defense. I don't understand throwing a three yard pass in a fourth and long situation.
However, UK's defense is a legitimate SEC defense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you see Stoops say after the game that they had long pass plays downfield called but Gatewood just decided to throw it short.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think it may be time to see what Beau Allen can do.
(10-31-2020, 08:46 PM)Big Blue 4 Life Wrote: I think it may be time to see what Beau Allen can do.

I think it’s time for Eddie Gran to quick relying on QB runs and screen passes and open up the playbook. 

I don’t think Beau is the answer this early in his career. Especially with Bama in three weeks.
#BBFL
They just got to get some confidence and chuck that mfer. But I understand not wanting to force any deep passes, Kentucky needs some more talented receivers. With Lynn Bowden gone josh Ali is the only real threat they have.
(11-01-2020, 12:15 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: They just got to get some confidence and chuck that mfer. But I understand not wanting to force any deep passes, Kentucky needs some more talented receivers. With Lynn Bowden gone josh Ali is the only real threat they have.
How we gonna get good WR recruits with the offense we run? Why would any receiver in their right mind wanna come to Kentucky?
#BBFL
Maybe the D can play both ways and put some points up. Offense outside of Rodriguez is dismal.
(11-03-2020, 07:14 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Maybe the D can play both ways and put some points up. Offense outside of Rodriguez is dismal.

Potentially move some of the DBs to wideout. They’ve had many picks this season. We know they can catch.
#BBFL
(11-03-2020, 08:00 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:14 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Maybe the D can play both ways and put some points up. Offense outside of Rodriguez is dismal.

Potentially move some of the DBs to wideout. They’ve had many picks this season. We know they can catch.
While you may be joking i was thinking about this the other day. Deion Sanders used to play both ways and i was thinking since UK doesn’t have any receivers why not try it. They’re fast and have good hands so what’s it gonna hurt? No receiver is coming to UK if all they ever do is block for the run game. Grans offense is not much better than a middle schools. It’s just horrible. Does anyone think Stoops is holding him back? Stoops loves to pound the ball and control the clock as he’s said in the past. When Gran was at Cincy they had a great passing game but at UK it just can’t get off the ground. Of course they go thru receivers coaches every year. There’s no stability at that position for the staff.