Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan stinks
When is Jim Harbough going to get dropped as the head coach at Michigan? He’s 1-6 at home against the schools rivals. Today he was a 21 point favorite and lost to a bad Michigan Stars team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He definitely seems to be a better pro coach then college. Jerry Jones you listening?
(11-03-2020, 07:15 PM)T-CATS Wrote: He definitely seems to be a better pro coach then college. Jerry Jones you listening?

He just went all in Big Mike so I don’t see that happening anytime soon
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes Jim Harbaugh does stink and he will be gone this year I’d say. i also see Nebraska is getting their money’s worth out of Frost also ??.

Please keep Harbaugh away from Dallas, I’ve almost give up on them already.
The only thing that can save Harbaugh this season, IMO is a win over Ohio State. If he can’t beat the Buckeyes this season, I definitely think he is gone.