Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Illinois 64 Ohio State 65
Ohio State nails a three with 4 seconds to go. This was a great game!
What an f'n game!! This was an awesome game, Illionois had the lead by 15 at one pont and Ilinois fought back and got within 2 with a minute left. Then Illinios had a layup blocked, which was one of the biggest plays of the game, OSU missed a shot then, but played good D. They hit a three with 4 seconds left and OSU missed a last second shot, to tarnish their unbeaten record this season.
It was an unbelievable game, I would have loved to have been there and watched it!!
awesome game
great win for OSU but they still wont be dancing, except for tonite that is
i think it is good for Illinois to get that loss out of the way though before tourny time
They will be dancing all night long..lol
Great game but I see this loss helping Illinois in the long run. But I still don't see them winning it all. Way to play OSU.
haha yes all long long...you are right about that one
and i too think it will help them out, but i also agree with you in that i dont see them winning it all...
Who do you think will win it all?
Think they will drop any in the polls?
I am no too sure on that one yet BallaBaby, I will wait till after the conference tourny to decide that one.
And i do think that they will drop about 1 or 2 spots.
UNC should be the new #1
I dont think theyll win it all either, they dont have a big man. dont they play 3 guards 2 forwards? great win for OSU.
Way to go Ohio State!! I didn't think Illinois was the #1 team in the country.. I always thought UNC was better than them
no way D30 drop 2 or 3 spots? cmon man, only one loss, there 29-1, they have beaten wake forest , and michigan state at there place, and ended wisconsis home winning streak
I was very happy when i heard that Illinois loat